Game Day NAB Challenge - Collingwood vs Geelong (Simonds Stadium - 7.10pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a goal out of each of them, 6 from the others and 5 from the midfield and there's 90 points minimum.

It's all about sharing the load which along with4 quarter performances is something we've forgotten over the past 3 years.

So why has the Club Forgot that?

If you have a smartphone you can turn it into a wifi hotspot and connect to that like a wireless network from your computer and proceed to use the internet as per normal.
Yeah I got a new prepaid phone with that function and now I know how to use it. Thank you ☺⤴

(Log in to remove this ad.)

150 points. Seriously. You think Reid and Moore are worth 150 points?

No. Of course not.

But Moore, Reid, Pendlebury, Cloke, Elliott, Treloar, Langdon and Williams against a near full strength Geelong at Simonds?

Maybe.

No. Of course not.

But Moore, Reid, Pendlebury, Cloke, Elliott, Treloar, Langdon and Williams against a near full strength Geelong at Simonds?

Maybe.
Get the handbags out. Full strength doesn't mean full throttle. Our players have to proof something.

Probably most Collingwood supporters.

Hey jmac70 you at the pub in Geelong quenching your thirst before the game??

No. Of course not.

Maybe.
Pretty sure that Geelong aren't as close to full strength as you think they are

Got to pick you up here.

How can somebody complain that the AFL has worked with foxtel to ensure that all practice games are televised live!?

Never ever been able to see practice games on FTA, and back in the good old days only saw highlights of the proper games for the most part.

Fox Footy is great!!
Never ever? I used to watch NAB/Fosters Cup on free2airTV, But why in Gods name are the practise games that no-one watches only view-able on ****ing **** foxtel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back