NAB Cup game in Darwin maybe moved to Melb

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully it stays.

From what I know, we're pretty popular with the Koories up there being the Kangaroos and all.

WTF!!

I dont know how you can say that when you cant predict what a cyclone is going to do until its probably a day away.

I have already been through a cyclone warning and by the time it got anywhere near the city it had petered out to just a big gust of wind.

What you say DWN R WTF a cyclone prediction 2 weeks away - what sort of clown predicted this? Must be a local huh.;)

Geezus talk about panic merchants. Remind to self, get that cyclone emergency kit topped up. More than likely be persistantly raining.

What you say DWN R WTF a cyclone prediction 2 weeks away - what sort of clown predicted this? Must be a local huh.;)

Geezus talk about panic merchants. Remind to self, get that cyclone emergency kit topped up. More than likely be persistantly raining.

Well i have only lived in Darwin for just over two years so I still count as a Southerner.

I think it will rain on and off but i think this is the dryest wet season i have seen since living here.

WTF!!

I dont know how you can say that when you cant predict what a cyclone is going to do until its probably a day away.

I have already been through a cyclone warning and by the time it got anywhere near the city it had petered out to just a big gust of wind.

Not sure which part of Darwin you were in but by geez we had more then a petered out bit of wind!!!

Not sure which part of Darwin you were in but by geez we had more then a petered out bit of wind!!!

Are you talking about the one over Christmas?

Im talking about the one in April 2006.

Well i have only lived in Darwin for just over two years so I still count as a Southerner.

I think it will rain on and off but i think this is the dryest wet season i have seen since living here.

They're not fun. Experienced one (Althea at Xmas time) in Townsville way way way back and the wind and rain fall out we received from Cyclone Larry in '06 was a bit nail biting til Tsv knew it wasn't going to hit us.

Geezus I hope they don't shift the game as either way I can't make it even tho believe or not i will be in Melbourne the evening of 15/2 to 17/2 for a BIG b'day party on 16/2 and a fair amount of the guests are Doggies fans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe the cheer squad has been told because if it is in Melbourne they are going to make a banner.

You're not real. The real Yoda would have said "a banner they are going to make". :thumbsdown:

NimChief said:
Hopefully it stays.
From what I know, we're pretty popular with the Koories up there being the Kangaroos and all.

But Koories don't live up there. :confused:

But Koories don't live up there. :confused:

Correct.

Who knows, maybe he's talking about any Koories who may be holidaying up there at the time ?? :confused:

Confusing, I agree.

Remove this Banner Ad

NAB Cup game in Darwin maybe moved to Melb

Remove this Banner Ad

Back