Preview Changes and pre match discussion vs Gold Coast in Darwin oh jesus [Out: Pink, Duurs & Jy - In: WiPhi, Laz & Greenwood]

Remove this Banner Ad

Battle of the kids this week...should give us a good idea of where we are at against a similar aged team.

Average Attributes (Extended Interchange)​
Gold CoastAttributeNorth Melbourne
189.3cmHeight186.7cm
86.5kgWeight83.9kg
24yr 0mthAge24yr 3mth
71.2Games77.2
Looking forward to Clarkos presser this week. “We got Out muscled, we are inexperienced, we are young , we know where we at ….”
Oh wait.🤔

Take it to the bank:

GC kick the first
NM next 3, miss a gettable shot/blow a walk in goal opportunity
GC kick 2x goals before the break. At least one coming from a horrific turnover or brain dead free kick

Qtr time “north have come to play in the NT” que fox footy horns

GC kick first 3x goals of second
NM peg one back through act of individual brilliance or dumb luck
GC pile on 5/6 unanswered to end first half

Take it to the bank:

GC kick the first
GC kick 2x goals before the break. At least one coming from a horrific turnover or brain dead free kick

Yep I’d say GC pile on 8/9 unanswered goals including the last goal of the half in Red time or after the siren …
We later lose the second half by 2 points with some junket not give a **** goals & we Lose by 6 goals …
Clarkos presser , scratch the back of the head , click click the tongue x 5 at the beginning of answering the question , “ we know where we at “…. X 3 , mentioned opposition team how good they are & some opposition players .
Wash-rinse-repeat ….
Take it to the bank 🏦

I must say I am somewhat disappointed about the lack of rants about selection especially Stevo's selection.

I read the entire thread so I could fantasise about the posts when the team selection came in.

Probably many are numb from so many losses but I really enjoyed my first game for the year last week. My two and a half grand son ( his first game) caught on that we were barracking for the 'blue' team and he even booed the 'red team (StKilda).

Stevo has to go as he applies so little forward pressure and as several have mentioned Pink provided a contest at least up forward. Have a look at that half forward line and weep. Xerri provided a red hot contest in the centre square. It was stone cold in our forward line.

Take it to the bank:

GC kick the first

Who let you into the scriptwriting room in our midweek match planning sessions?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back