Preview Changes and pre match discussion vs Gold Coast in Darwin oh jesus [Out: Pink, Duurs & Jy - In: WiPhi, Laz & Greenwood]

Remove this Banner Ad

Legitimately wouldn't be surprised by a win at the most isolated venue in the country. Like a tree falling in the woods...

Collingwood travel 6 times this year (including Radelaide Round). We'll clock that by Round 11 (including Geelong and Hobart x 2). We will clock 11 by end of year. Literally an interstate team at this point.
You should hear the complaints in my house about them having to play at Docklands though.

Can't play golf at night so i will need to think of something else to do on Saturday night
🤣 I’ve already booked in a 7.15 PM showing of Civil War in Platinum at the local cinema. That should get me through to about three quarter time. I can check where things are at, then, and decide whether to turn the TV on at home.

Gold Coast v North Melbourne at TIO Stadium, 7pm ACST

GOLD COAST

In:
B.Uwland, A.Sexton, L.Johnston, A.Davies, J.Jeffrey, B.Humphrey
Out:
W.Powell (suspension), B.Fiorini (managed), D.Swallow (managed), R.Atkins (omitted), E.Read (omitted), W.Graham (omitted)

R8 sub: Ben Long

NORTH MELBOURNE

In:
W.Phillips, C.Lazzaro, H.Greenwood
Out:
J.Simpkin (Injured), T.Pink (omitted), Z.Duursma (omitted)

R8 sub: Toby Pink
Screenshot_20240509_182044_Instagram.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes and pre match discussion vs Gold Coast in Darwin oh jesus [Out: Pink, Duurs & Jy - In: WiPhi, Laz & Greenwood]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back