Preview NAB Cup R1 - WCE v GEEL v FREO - 16/2 @ PS

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd definitely do Nigella... she'd have to whip up a tiramasu for after though.
220px-Nigella_Lawson_booksigning.jpg

Comes with self saucing Blood Pudding.

Lyecett very good, McGovern aggressive and improved markedly as the game went on, Wellingham also. Very slick hands and is a smart tackler, so many players gave away free kicks by falling into the back, or clipping the opposition player just a little high, but he just seemed to go lower and wrap them up.

Like Brennan's aggression, dislike Embley's kicking. Not sure if he hit a target.

Gaff looked a little off but not surprising, over the games, despite running hard, it appeared he, Shuey and Selwood had the foot off the pedal a bit.

Masten, ran and ran as we have now come to suspect.

Good to see priddis do well again, shame he just gets bitched at all season.
Welling am fits right in. Hellyeah
I cannot for the life of me understand it, how so called supporters can be so despicable against one of our own..never mind that hes an extremely valuable player and any team would have him in their best 22 tomorrow. It's like people just have to have someone or something to hate..it's ugly.

I cannot for the life of me understand it, how so called supporters can be so despicable against one of our own..never mind that hes an extremely valuable player and any team would have him in their best 22 tomorrow. It's like people just have to have someone or something to hate..it's ugly.
I totally I agree PureEagles!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Totally agree. I've always thought he was a star, absolutely essential piece in many of our games. Most of my mates who support other teams feel the same way. The crap he gets on here blows me away.

Agree, ,must be the tall poppy syndrome that thrives in Australia. Sure Priddis looks a tad slow at times but I see a lot of quicker, flashy players butcher the ball and have half the effective output as Priddis but get praised.

Some supporters just need someone to bag out ufortunately.

You have a memory of a game after the pre lim?
Ah yea, about an hour ago. Last year is over, it's 2013 and Priddis is one of us.

I'm sorry? Despicable? Despicable is what a lot of Eagles fans were towards Swift the last few years. Priddis if anything, gets over-praised by our fans. There's genuine criticism to his game that a small number of people on this forum have been saying since he started and have been mostly proven correct. Anyone who is overtly hateful, obnoxious, etc against our players (like they were with Swift) are absolute idiots, I agree, but most of the criticism Priddis receives is fairly dead-on.

I'm sorry? Despicable? Despicable is what a lot of Eagles fans were towards Swift the last few years. Priddis if anything, gets over-praised by our fans. There's genuine criticism to his game that a small number of people on this forum have been saying since he started and have been mostly proven correct. Anyone who is overtly hateful, obnoxious, etc against our players (like they were with Swift) are absolute idiots, I agree, but most of the criticism Priddis receives is fairly dead-on.
So we agree..whats the problem?

Sorry to intrude, just a question. Saw in the squad lists Simon Tunbridge who spent a year with us a couple of years ago in the NEAFL. Did he play? How'd he go?

He's one-paced as well.
If my comments cause you to justify yourself thats your problem. I'm not getting into stupid meaningless arguments. I value all our players, every single one and prefer to focus on the good..you can please yourself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview NAB Cup R1 - WCE v GEEL v FREO - 16/2 @ PS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back