Waters
S. Selwood
Schofield

The following guys are likely IMO:

Lycett
LeCras
Cripps
Morton

That leaves another 12 guys to be picked. My guess is that they'll come from these 16, although hard to know what the strategy will be in terms of taking guys to Alice Springs. Anyone know McGinnity's status?

Gaff
Masten
Priddis
Shuey
Brennan
Mackenzie
Glass
Hurn
Darling
Smith
Embley
Hill
Hutchings
McInnes
A. Selwood
Sinclair

And those who are fit but will miss:

Hams
McGovern
Brown
Dalziell
Carter
Newman
Wilson
Tunbridge

We don't need him to kick more than 40 goals. We just need him to offer more than Dawes offered us last year. If he kicks 20-25 and offers a target, I reckon that will be sufficient.

While that may be the expectations of your club and the fans, the Vic media are expecting bigger and better things from the Q

"if he could just kick 40 or 50 goals....."

While that may be the expectations of your club and the fans, the Vic media are expecting bigger and better things from the Q

"if he could just kick 40 or 50 goals....."

The media like to speculate. I'm confident that the majority of people aren't expecting all that much from him. It's all about structure for us, and he should be able to fill that role fine for the next 24 months.

In today's presser Woosha has said JK is ready to go for this weekend and that Nico and Waters will not play.

Also mentioned Kerr and Nic Nat are doing well and penciled in for round 1.

I feel bad for whoever has to break it to Woosh that NicNat will miss the first month at least and likely the next month too :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview NAB Cup R2 - WCE v COLL - 3/3 @ PS

Remove this Banner Ad

Back