Name your frontrunner to take Whitnall (serious thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

he might go to the bulldogs to eat McDougall ....

ok seriously though why would anyone want to take him, his overweight with bad knees, injury waiting to happen

AFC wont take him as we have finally started rebuilding and a youth policy.

My money would be on Sydney. Smaller ground for big Lance to run around on and would add to their forward line.

only club i could see him at is bulldogs as they dont have a tall forward.. even so i reckon it would be a poor pickup as he is way past his time.. also thought it was a harsh dropping from carlton.. 11 year player, captain, B&F winner... what do you think????????

I think their ethics, or lack thereof, in the last 10-15 years has been fairly consistent. Hardly surprising to see them sink the boot in with everything else they have done..

Blues,who aren't flush with talls, sack their captain and immediately the Dogs are mentioned because they lack tall forwards. If his bone on bone knee is stuffed and he can't play for Carlton then he can't play for anyone.

Front runnner is suburban football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we have to be serious...

Bendigo or Williamstown or someone in the VFL is the obvious pick. I can't see any AFL team that is serious about winning picking him up. He wasn't good enough to get a game for Carlton last year(as in he shouldn't not he couldn't) and they were the least talented team in the league.

All that Whitnall can achieve now in the AFL is restricting the progress of a young KP player. That is it.

If it's a joke... Jenny Craig's team.

StKilda are the front runner... they get him for nothing...

BARGAIN!!!:thumbsu::)

He will be a good "bookend" with King from Geelong....
St Kildas new "anti-youth" policy?

I hope the Bombers have a serious think about him. I'd just leave him in the square and help out Lloyd and Lucas. But I reckon Adelaide and the Bulldogs might look at him as well.

Crows wouldnt take him I guarentee it.

Port, West Coast, Freo, Bulldogs, Saints might look at him as they seem to be topping up in the last year

Remove this Banner Ad

Name your frontrunner to take Whitnall (serious thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back