Naming the baby..help me out here people!

Remove this Banner Ad

The Fanatic said:
G'day all,my other half and i are expecting our first child in late May,have settled on a girls name but as for a name if it's a boy..? I may be a mad Hawk but i'm an admirer of players from all clubs. What i want you guys/girls to do is to help me out with a name for my young gun should it have a spout. It can be your favourite player,past player,whatever or even just a name you think is cool. All contributions gratefully accepted,be looking forward to hearing your thoughts.
Cheers,TF.
First Name: General
Middle Name: Board.

General B. Randle

Hopefully you make up a decent story of how you actually named the young fella.

I can't imagine 'I let some randoms on a Footy website forum choose it for me' will go down well when he asks you :p :D

Annabelle said:
names that are trendy can be used to work out someone's age which is not always desirable. I suggest you stick to a strong , normal masculine name such as Stephen, Simon, Matthew, Mark etc
Those names were popular for boys born in the 70's. Names that transcend the eras are the traditional, simple names, Michael, John, Peter, Paul and Denis.

Call it Colin as in Sylvia,
it will be worth it when he is 10 and he can say to his mates, i was named after him.
While the big Sylvia has 3 brownlows around his neck

(Log in to remove this ad.)

occy437 said:
Call it Colin as in Sylvia,
it will be worth it when he is 10 and he can say to his mates, i was named after him.
While the big Sylvia has 3 brownlows around his neck

Yeah won't surprise me, with the amount of memorabilla being stolen lately, he probably already has a couple of 2004 premiership guernseys.

Sachin...Tendulkar
Jacques...Kallis
Makhaya...Ntini
Shaun...Pollock
Rahul...Dravid
Daniel...Wells

and the girls..

Sachina
Jacqua
Makhayia
Shauna
Rahula
Daniela :D

How about naming your son Dimitri? Or Dimi for short?

:D :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Naming the baby..help me out here people!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back