Nat fyfe deserves the brownlow

Remove this Banner Ad

xLeCrAs2x

Club Legend
Oct 24, 2009
melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
This kid has it all, racks up possesions kicks goals takes marks on a constant basis, he is having a much better season than the brownlow favourite in judd.
In my view he should be polling 3 votes in just about every game he has played this year, a true standout so far, if he doest win it or come close second to Sam mitchell (not elligible) i would suggest that the brownlow has become nothing more than a popularity contest with the umpires.

Im goint to throw a couple of hundred on him to take home charlie,
Because in my personal view he has chris judd well and truely covered and yes i do watch 95% of games so im not basing it on stats

20+ players having a better season than Judd?

Wut.

Fyfe will go well, I had a five dollar splash on him @50 about a month ago.

I'm hoping you are right about his brownlow chances.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steady on tiger
A question for a Freo supporter, I would have thought Mundy would have dominated voting for Freo before he got injured?
Would that along with Sandilands would have limited Fyfe's polling early in the year?

A question for a Freo supporter, I would have thought Mundy would have dominated voting for Freo before he got injured?
Would that along with Sandilands would have limited Fyfe's polling early in the year?

Mundy and Fyfe were having equally impressive seasons early on, but I would wager Fyfe would still take the higher votes simply because he is far more eye catching and regularly takes big marks to go with his possession count.

Mundy and Fyfe were having equally impressive seasons early on, but I would wager Fyfe would still take the higher votes simply because he is far more eye catching and regularly takes big marks to go with his possession count.
Fair enough, haven't seen that much of your mob but what I did early in the year was really impressed with Mundy (not that I wasn't with Fyfe).

N. Fyfe - 3 Votes.

Nah, doesn't have the same ring to it. :D

20+ players having a better season than Judd?

Wut.

Fyfe will go well, I had a five dollar splash on him @50 about a month ago.

I'm hoping you are right about his brownlow chances.

Gee, go easy there....Sure you have enough left over for the bus home?

JJokes!

But you're right, his had an awesome year for a 2nd year player....Not sure if he's had a brownlow year with guys like Pendles, Murphy, Mitchell (not elligible), Judd and NDS all having pretty good years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nat fyfe deserves the brownlow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back