Nat Wars; The Beetrooter Strikes Back (An $80m production)

Remove this Banner Ad

David Littleproud is a shameless liar. $3.3 billion in public sector cuts won't result in job losses? Really?

Or maybe he's just a moron. "Governments don't employ people, businesses do"? I think everyone was dumber for having heard that.
Just reminding people that Littleproud is as much of a lying swindler as the Beetrooter. He just has a less obnoxious public image.

Darren Chester remains the only sane person in the party, and I hope his experience of contesting the leadership convinces him that the party is beyond help, and he's better off becoming an independent.

Just reminding people that Littleproud is as much of a lying swindler as the Beetrooter. He just has a less obnoxious public image.

Darren Chester remains the only sane person in the party, and I hope his experience of contesting the leadership convinces him that the party is beyond help, and he's better off becoming an independent.

I reckon Chester will quit the Party

Jeez politics is going to be boring now.

I have my doubts that we will ever hear from the opposition again unless Sky start broadcasting from public billboards.

Dunno about that.

Littleproud v Dutton has the potential to be bigger than Kambosos v Haney. With archheel Barnaby outside the ring ready to suckerpunch babyface Littleproud as soon as his back is turned.

I reckon Chester will quit the Party

No he won't. He didn't quit the party when Joyce returned to the leadership and took a ministerial position off him to reward him for supporting McCormack and not supporting Joyce. He's not going to quit now that Littleproud is leader.

No he won't. He didn't quit the party when Joyce returned to the leadership and took a ministerial position off him to reward him for supporting McCormack and not supporting Joyce. He's not going to quit now that Littleproud is leader.

Wait until the new “brown” independent movement starts targeting National seats 🤣

Federal ICAC should have a lot of rather pointed questions to ask Littleproud about water, MDBA etc etc.

Littleproud claims he was a member of the National Party at six years old. That smacks of a lie, child abuse or both.
What party would register a 6 year old?
Just shows how bare the cupboard is and how desperate the Nats were to dump Barnaby.

Can’t remember the last time that the leader of the Liberals was more socially conservative than the leader of the Nationals

Not sure it has ever happened

Littleproud voted against Same Sex Marriage, even Dutton voted Yes.

As recently as 2019 Littleproud said "I don't know if Climate Change is man made"

He knows too far to the center and he'll be knifed. This is just the Nats sensing the mood of the nation is "kindness and gentleness" and trying to put a gentler face on the same policies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Littleproud voted against Same Sex Marriage, even Dutton voted Yes.

As recently as 2019 Littleproud said "I don't know if Climate Change is man made"

He knows too far to the center and he'll be knifed. This is just the Nats sensing the mood of the nation is "kindness and gentleness" and trying to put a gentler face on the same policies.
Dutton voted No to Same Sex Marriage and actively requested other Liberal members to do the same, He said this himself.
Not a rumour.

Want to know exactly how the lowlife voted on any bill?

theyvoteforyou.org.au

Find out how Peter Dutton votes on issues that matter to you

Discover how Liberal Party Representative for Dickson Peter Dutton votes in the Australian Parliament
theyvoteforyou.org.au

An interesting read.
Goes into specifics of every bill. Covers every one clearly.
You can't lie about how you voted.

Dutton's character is laid bare.

Littleproud claims he was a member of the National Party at six years old. That smacks of a lie, child abuse or both.
Just shows how bare the cupboard is and how desperate the Nats were to dump Barnaby.
The mental image of a six year old in an akubra rubbing shoulders with all the greybeards and ambitious party hacks is hilarious.

I was born into a Catholic Church community, force fed bullshit…it’s exactly the same.

The mental image of a six year old in an akubra rubbing shoulders with all the greybeards and ambitious party hacks is hilarious.
Admittedly Littleproud looked 10 when he first won a seat and looks 20 now, but 6 year old member? c'mon!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Nat Wars; The Beetrooter Strikes Back (An $80m production)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back