Nat Wars; The Beetrooter Strikes Back (An $80m production)

Remove this Banner Ad

Littleproud claims he was a member of the National Party at six years old. That smacks of a lie, child abuse or both.
What party would register a 6 year old?
Just shows how bare the cupboard is and how desperate the Nats were to dump Barnaby.

They’re just a front for mining companies and a few other vested interests. Barnaby must’ve outlived his usefulness.

I see he’s pushing nuclear power this morning, they must be paying his bills now.

I see he’s pushing nuclear power this morning, they must be paying his bills now.

Nuclear is Murdoch and NewsCorpse's new pet. Keeps the Nats on the front pages, otherwise they're completely irrelevant. And the SMR lobbyists are very active.

Nuclear has a 20-yr build timeline, and the power it generates is too expensive, so they can back it and pretend there's alternative to renewables and innovative battery storage solutions.

I hope Barnaby just disappears into irrelevance like the rest of the filth from Morrison’s disgusting government.
He is a sad, angry drunk with a gigantic ego. Being ignored is exactly what he deserves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old Nats never fade away, they are forever celebrated around cattle pens and sheep dip stations.

On SM-J250F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sacks of shit like Joyce whore themselves out for billionaires, vote for anything to take money away from the vulnerable in society, supposedly to balance the budget but burn millions of taxpayers money on "expenses" with zero accountability to anyone.

Preach Christian "family" values but destroy their own family rooting around. Walk around half cut all the time.

Cosplay as a farmer and pretend to be a champion of the bush but would burn every last acre of bush to the ground if Gina thought she could find coal under it.

Reckons the government should stay out of people's lives but has literally leached off taxpayers money most of his life and hijacked billions for his donors and enablers.

Just a miserably hypocrite that embodies everything wrong with politics.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nat Wars; The Beetrooter Strikes Back (An $80m production)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back