Nat Wars; The Beetrooter Strikes Back (An $80m production)

Remove this Banner Ad

when you're not that bright and complicate it by having a drinking problem, possibly a good time to leave politics and get help.
Why would he? On a great rort, unemployable in the mainstream world and all the while building his super and pension in the full knowledge that as a all time great retail politician the faithful of New England will return him regardless of whatever he does which is effectively nil

Why would he? On a great rort, unemployable in the mainstream world and all the while building his super and pension in the full knowledge that as a all time great retail politician the faithful of New England will return him regardless of whatever he does which is effectively nil
whatever shred of decency and credibility he has left is slipping away by the day. so if his reputation means anything to him he'd save what's left. and do his party a favour as well.

whatever shred of decency and credibility he has left is slipping away by the day. so if his reputation means anything to him he'd save what's left. and do his party a favour as well.
His reputation is as a lecherous drunk who has absolute no shame

Business suffering is just a smokescreen. What's the real reason they oppose this crazy idea by the woke left?

Half the team are gay?
And they are all women?
No games have been scheduled in Armidale?
None of the players are under 70?
All of the above?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn't find another Nats-specific thread, but hearing Littleproud yelling on my radio this morning, while NFF cautioned his hyperbole and Farmers for Renewables(?) are proposing the opposite of his screeching "no more renewables outside urban areas", and living regionally myself, I'm not sure he has read the room very well nationally. Can Barnaby rise again...?! 😄

Couldn't find another Nats-specific thread, but hearing Littleproud yelling on my radio this morning, while NFF cautioned his hyperbole and Farmers for Renewables(?) are proposing the opposite of his screeching "no more renewables outside urban areas", and living regionally myself, I'm not sure he has read the room very well nationally. Can Barnaby rise again...?! 😄
Barnaby is a virulent weed immune to all forms of pest and insecticide

Remove this Banner Ad

Nat Wars; The Beetrooter Strikes Back (An $80m production)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back