Nathan Lovett-Murray stabbed (non-life threatening)

Remove this Banner Ad

Off course it wouldn't but still doesn't make it any less wrong.

I agree anyone getting nicked is wrong, but the overreaction in here is straight out of Bold and the Beautiful.

I expect to see NLM getting carried into Emergency by Fabio, with hair fliowing as he staggers and drops him onto a gurney. Then 46 hospital officials sprint in slow motion, mouths agape, to attend to his life threatening wounds as famly come tearing through the door seekin retribution.

Good luck NLM, hope you get a bandaid for your trouble.

Good luck to him, must be pretty terrifying to have someone come at you with a knife

I agree anyone getting nicked is wrong, but the overreaction in here is straight out of Bold and the Beautiful.

I expect to see NLM getting carried into Emergency by Fabio, with hair fliowing as he staggers and drops him onto a gurney. Then 46 hospital officials sprint in slow motion, mouths agape, to attend to his life threatening wounds as famly come tearing through the door seekin retribution.

Good luck NLM, hope you get a bandaid for your trouble.

It's a typical BF thread/reaction

Player x from club a is involved in something controversial no matter how trivial, some posters from clubs other than club a jump all over it suggesting there is something sinister to it often without any real knowledge of the details whilst posters from club a try to defend their club from the accusations. As the accusations get sillier so do the defences.

Put simply there are some morons on this site who love to see other clubs in trouble and will conveniently ignore any of the faults of their own club and won't bother with pesky little details like facts before shooting their mouths off.

Seriously Pants, and the other mods as well, in the rules you state that there is no tolerance at all yet continuously we see these warnings come up in the middle of threads.

How many warnings is the mod team planning to give?

Mate I am giving one warning only. Reds will come.

I'm on tapatalk so if anyone sees it mentioned report it and mention pants says its a red.

That person will enjoy a day off. No expenses paid.

Should provide more details for all

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/es...abbed-in-the-arm/story-fndv8gad-1226648098887

ESSENDON footballer Nathan Lovett-Murray was stabbed at his girlfriend's house in Reservoir last night when he "defended himself" during an incident involving another man, Bombers CEO Ian Robson says. The 30-year-old is in the Royal Melbourne Hospital recovering after surgery for a stab wound to his right arm.

Police and an ambulance were called to a house in Wright St, Reservoir, at 10pm last night after a fight erupted between three men.

Police arrested a 22-year-old man and a 17-year-old boy in Reservoir this morning. They are both being interviewed by police.
http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/es...abbed-in-the-arm/story-fndv8gad-1226648098887

196872-lovett-murray-stabbing.jpg

Blood outside Nathan Lovett-Murray's girlfriend's house.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BigFooty, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having read it. I award you no likes, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nathan Lovett-Murray stabbed (non-life threatening)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back