Nathan Lovett-Murray stabbed (non-life threatening)

Remove this Banner Ad

Surprised this kind of violence towards AFL players doesn't happen more often (it probably does, we just don't know about it). Footballers have more pull with women than the average bloke, there'd be a few aggrieved male exes out there wanting some vengeance.

geez essendon supporters are smashing the lures on this one lol your being baited, making the sunday fisherman look like pros
some topics aren't for trolling, and I would have thought domestic violence was one of them, but if you think differently, good on you

In: Gumbleton, Dempsey
Out: Lovett-Murray (stabbed), Kavanagh (omitted)

Would be clever except NML didn't play last week so it just makes you look silly lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No shit but the joke doesn't work otherwise you big silly lol

Haha I know, I just wanted to point that out, was kind of funny except for that :) Anyway, good luck to Nat Rat, hope it's all good and he can come and watch the dreamtime game!

Why?

Because the entire world doesn't mirror your emotional responses?

Your signature suggests you're a beacon of rationality instead of emotionality on this topic. Clown.

Girlfriends ex-boyfriend.

NLM had a restraining order against him.

Was stabbed protecting himself.

Will have minor surgery and make a quick recovery, good news.

Good to hear. Hope he's back on field asap.

What I find weird is this is apparently his girlfriends ex-boyfriend.

The police have stated the guy arrested is 17 years old.

How old is NLM's GF?

So an AFL player gets stabbed in a domestic disturbance, possibly as an innocent victim, yet the jump to conclusions crew want to paint this as somehow being the fault of or linked to the club he plays for without any shred of evidence suggesting it was the case.

Nice work

Remove this Banner Ad

Nathan Lovett-Murray stabbed (non-life threatening)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back