National Draft Nov 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Parky

Senior List
Jun 2, 2004
Looking forward to the live coverage provided by SEN this year. Also the 7.30pm Draft Preview on 19 Nov on Fox Footy will be great.

For those mug park cricketers like myself, does anyone know a starting time for the draft on Nov 20? Hoping 10.00am so we can here the results before hitting the track!

Crowked said:
Is it going to be covered by anyone here in Adelaide? FiveAA or someone?

Probably not. Our coverage is ussually so shyte, we will probably get a delayed radio broadcast. ;)
5AA won't cover it pick by pick. What they usually do is tell you who gets picked by Adelaide and Port and where SA lads end up.

I think you can follow it at afl.com as they usually have radio broadcast.

Stiffy_18 said:
5AA won't cover it pick by pick. What they usually do is tell you who gets picked by Adelaide and Port and where SA lads end up.

I think you can follow it at afl.com as they usually have radio broadcast.
Or go on-line to listen to SEN

tiger of old said:
wont be shown on foxtel live.ch10 have the rights and will do the same as last year and have a 1hr edited package which foxtel will show later on.

damn, i thought it was going to be televised on foxfooty. i must of been thinking of the u18 carnival.

i dont trust the sen online streaming, it cuts out alot. i think the afl site is more reliable.

Can't wait. The SEN coverage will do me - I used to be enthralled by the TV coverage, but I think the days of that have passed us unfortunately.

Hope to hear many interviews on the radio and the 're-cap' shows.

I just love drafts of any sport. ::)

Remove this Banner Ad

National Draft Nov 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Back