NBA 2k10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When this game comes out, I will be both of these. Enough to make me spend the extra $20 odd to just buy it from EB or whatever. Thanks for that though, gotta love Whirlpool.
$20? You mean $40.

With that difference, you could still save $20 or whatever and use UPS or FedEx. They are like 5 days MAX. FedEx 1-3.

I take all you guys own PS3's then? I think my only option for a discount is to trade a few games in...

Mmmm actually it's probably the best option because, just like last year, I have exams like the week that it comes out, which could cause potentially devastating disruptions to my studies.......

I take all you guys own PS3's then? I think my only option for a discount is to trade a few games in...
I'm hoping to grab a new Slim within the next week, Wait till I get paid, and keep some money in the back...or use up this weeks and have no money for a week.

Tough choice. :p

P.S Eb games give no value for trading in PS2 original, contollers and games. They were offering $40 of the slim for the console. Like 50c per controll :eek: and $3-5 per game. :rolleyes. Pathetic.

Thats why you give EB the proverbial (or in my case, actual) finger and shop at Game Traders. Ive gotten good value for my traded games at those stores.

Thats why you give EB the proverbial (or in my case, actual) finger and shop at Game Traders. Ive gotten good value for my traded games at those stores.
Yeah, I would but I only have like 1-2. Not worth finding somewhere to get an extra $10 or whatever. The controll trade in price pissed me off the most. Perfctly working DS2 controll...probably would work on PS3 (?) and they offer 50c. Pathetic...rather keep it.

And they value the PS2 slim so much more than original. When there is not much differece. Slim + 2 games = $112 off. Original + 2 games = maximum $50 off. :rolleyes:

For anyone asking If I have used play-asia before to get games, I havn't, I only got referred to that site by a friend of mine a couple of weeks ago. The only problem seems to be with how long the shipping takes and I like most people here am a pretty impatient person, but if you're looking to save a little bit its def worth a look. Theirs another site that I was referred to that I have actually used because at the time it had the cheaper games for what I wanted, It's a uk site but I bought 2 games on a friday and got them the next tuesday and the shipping was only a couple of quid.

http//www.365games.co.uk/index.php?productID=5295

It's a bit more expensive here but the shipping is quick and cheap but it is still cheaper then the retail stores in aus.

Just saaw the trailer for 2K. Looks mighty tasty. Waiting for some gameplay vids, but Im hearing all the right things from reviews so far.

By the way, are Creator by Santogold and Going on by Gnarles Barkley in 2K9 the 2 best video game songs ever?

I reckon Amazing by Kanye West will eclipse them all. Despite the douche that he is, that song will fit perfectly into NBA2K10's My career mode.

Ace Hood – Top of the World
Adam Tensta – My Cool
Akala – The Edge
Al Kapone – Rock This
Chali2na – Lock it Down (Instrumental)
Chali2na – International (feat. Beenie Man)
Donnie Bravo – Run Away
Duo Live – Shootin
Flo Rida – ROOTS
Iglu & Hartly – In this City
Illinois – Hang On
Izza Kizza – They’re Everywhere
K’naan – Wavin’ the Flag
Kanye West – Amazing
Kenan Bell – Like This
Matisyahu – One Day
Metric – Help I’m Alive
Metronomy – Radio Ladio
MGMT – Electric Feel
Miike Snow – Black & Blue
Naïve New Breeders – Can’t Choose
Ratatat – Falcon Jab
Ratatat – Mirando
Saul Williams – List of Demands (Reparations)
Sportsrushaz – Iron
The Game – Champion (Exclusive and original track)
The Moog – Joyclad Armies
Vincent Van Go Go – Do You Know

That's the tracklist if you guys are interested. Listening to a few of them now through Youtube, I'm loving that Adam Tensta song :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vocoder, yes.

CATTTTERSSSS!

And yeah, it actually is a very good song. Fits the game well I think.
My brother is a cats fan and I went along and cheered the **** out of my lungs for Geelong. Always been my 2nd team. Was all prepared to jump ship to them if we went to GC.

Stunningly good team and I could watch Ablett all night when he is focused on colon blasting teams rather than getting 40 cheapies.

Certainly was a delicious performance. I just pray for a repeat next week. Obviously not the same margin, but if we play like we did in the second half tonight we will be impossible to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back