NBA 2k10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh no, surely this means the game will be put on hold because LeBron is suing for defamation of character?

D.Rose: 80
A.Bogut: 71 <--- Poor Bogeyman
B.Griffin: 77
S.O'Neal: 81 <--- Perhaps a little too low
K.Garnett: 89
R.Rondo: 87 <---Too high for mine
P.Pierce 84

R.Rondo 87 (Overall) C+ (Inside) C+ (Outside) A+ (Perimeter D) F (Post D) A (Handles) D+ (Rebounding)

P.Pierce 84 (Overall) A- (Inside) A- (Outside) B (Perimeter D) C- (Post D) C+ (Handles) D (Rebounding)

I don't understand how that adds up to Rondo being rated higher than Pierce?

I read somewhere that different positions gets different ratings.

For example, for PFs/Cs rebounding will get more value/rating points than say for passing, or stealing.

However for PGs, they will get more emphasis on passing, steals, etc. but less on boards and blocks.

First vid.

Some of this stuff looks tasty.

http://www.operationsports.com/videoview.php?id=501

questions:

1. lebron and his chalk thing. nice. but why arent the lepers in the crowd lapping it up and taking photos?

2. carter hanging onto ring before tip off. should that be a tech foul?

3. replay of the nash-richardson alley oop - ball movement from right to left hand of nash looked funny.

4. kobes buzzer beater was niiiccceeee

Just pre-ordered this bad boy from Play-Asia. $75 delivered with UPS, so could be here on the 7th :thumbsu:

Saving $25 is worth a possible 4 days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow, these guys do a really good job of presenting a game.

I think a number of different companies making sports games could learn a few things from 2KSports.

I'll be interesting to take a closer look at the final product.

It looks really good. I can't wait until it comes out. I've been looking forward to something like a My Player mode for a while so I will probably spend a lot of time playing that. :)

*drool*

[youtube]ZLgVMRQlLlo[/youtube]
**** this grinds my gears.

"If you didn't play the Draft Combine you're gonna find it harder to make it in the My Player mode"

WELL IF IT WAS ****EN RELEASED HERE I WOULD'VE!

:mad::mad::mad:

We'll if Live and 2K meshed, all ya need is the jerseys and player models from live, 2K can do the rest, perhaps Live can give them all the money they have....

**** this grinds my gears.

"If you didn't play the Draft Combine you're gonna find it harder to make it in the My Player mode"

No shit. I have like 1200 MS Pts sittin in my account. I will just have to wait for the COD6 DLC or anything else in the future lol

Surely the internet doesn't care where you're downloading it from??

Why would they bastardize their product and sales potential??

Or am I missing something?

Surely the internet doesn't care where you're downloading it from??

Why would they bastardize their product and sales potential??

Or am I missing something?
Who the **** knows.

I would've certainly downloaded it from the US Store. The only problem is I have no idea if the Combine would work with the full Australian NBA 2K10 game or not so I'm not risking spending my money for what would then be a glorified demo.

Who knows why 2K Sports didn't release the Combine here. Blame has been pushed from company to company with no real definitive answer. But apparently Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan and India are bigger markets for the Combine than Australia.:rolleyes::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back