NBA 2k10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as the game isn't "available" for me after all and seems to have come out in Australia today I'm doing the honourable thing and getting 2k10 for free legally by trading in 3 Xbox360 games that aren't on the exclusion list at JB-HiFi.

Oh JB-HiFi how I love you!

(DBZ: Burst Limit, Gears of War 2 and NBA 2k9 are the 3 games I'm trading in)

Do they have an exclusion list online anywhere? I could trade in 2k9, Gears of War 2 and either Fifa 09 or Far Cry 2. Reckon those games would be good enough?

Do they have an exclusion list online anywhere? I could trade in 2k9, Gears of War 2 and either Fifa 09 or Far Cry 2. Reckon those games would be good enough?

http://www.jbhifi.com.au/games/trade-in/

Then click on the exclusions list and you'll download a pdf file that lists the games on the exclusions list but of course you'll need Adobe Reader.

Fifa 09 or Far Cry 2 aren't on either of the lists for PS3 or 360 so you are able to trade in either of those along with 2k9 and GoW2.

The 3 games have to be the same format for the same format (3 360 games for 360 2k10).

Although I think I will call ahead just to make sure that they are actually selling the game.

I'm not sure, I'm gonna ring and ask them tomorrow if they are actually selling it because they'll definitely have it in stock by now just a matter of if they are actually selling it "early".

Hmm yeah might go for a wander to EB in my lunch break tomorrow just in case.

http://www.jbhifi.com.au/games/trade-in/

Then click on the exclusions list and you'll download a pdf file that lists the games on the exclusions list but of course you'll need Adobe Reader.

Fifa 09 or Far Cry 2 aren't on either of the lists for PS3 or 360 so you are able to trade in either of those along with 2k9 and GoW2.

The 3 games have to be the same format for the same format (3 360 games for 360 2k10).

Although I think I will call ahead just to make sure that they are actually selling the game.

Cheers for the link. They dont have any DS games listed as exclusions, I might just try and flog a few of those off.

I cant see a release date on the website though. When is the official release date?

Ah fair enough then. I hope the game comes out tomorrow, will definitely be giving JB a call early doors.

Ive been checking out some of the forums, and apparently the slowdown/lag in the low post is pretty bad. Does anyone remember how long it took for a patch to come out last year? Hopefully they fix this problem asap.

Apparently, if your lucky, you should be able to get it from EB for about $55. Using their trade in policy...just need to find the games not on the exclusion list in-store.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another really good vid from the same guy, playing on HOF. Some of the post moves are really nice.
[YOUTUBE]RusNd423Slg[/YOUTUBE]

Look at the stats from that drafted player - 28.8 points, 19.3 assists, 7 boards, 5.2 steals while shooting 64%! And only went pick 17. What would it take to go top 10?

The reviews say that a normal position in the Drat after going to the Combine is 2nd round. So seems like you would need a 50/20/10 average to go in the Top 10.

JB/EB have pushed the date back closer to the original date. Was expected today, but they are saying tomorrow for anyone interested.

EB now says they didn't get the shipment.. pushing it back to hopefully tomorrow if not Friday... disappointing

Cheers
Jacky

F***!

Just rang up JB-HiFi in Eastland and the guy told me "Oh I think it's already out I'll go check for you" so I became giddy and then he tells me that apparently JB-HiFi in Eastland haven't received their stock yet and it will be out on the 9th.

Damn jackass got my hopes up, really it should be legal for me to kill him after that injustice.

I CAN'T WAIT 2 DAMN DAYS!!!!!!

Just went to JB Hifi in the Enex 100 Building in Perth City.
The guy was unboxing them as i asked. He just put the pricetag on as i was there :thumbsu:

Pity i have to wait till tonite to play but still, awesome!
Also Live 10 was already on the shelves but 2k10 was not.

Funny cos my mate joked with me yesterday that i would be the first in Oz to purchase it :D

Agh! I've been watching more vids from the same guy I posted above - he's doing my player and it looks rad i cal.

Got any more details on the goodness mhb?

Just went to JB Hifi in the Enex 100 Building in Perth City.
The guy was unboxing them as i asked. He just put the pricetag on as i was there :thumbsu:

Pity i have to wait till tonite to play but still, awesome!
Also Live 10 was already on the shelves but 2k10 was not.

Funny cos my mate joked with me yesterday that i would be the first in Oz to purchase it :D

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going to call again tomorrow.

I WILL HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back