NBA Playoffs 2015 - the Wild, Wild Western Conference (come and get 2 pts closer)

Remove this Banner Ad

That was own thoughts/commentary on the current situation (Duncan probably will retire), the pic had a poetic ring to it is all.

only kidding dude :thumbsu:

although i think torches get passed a little deeper in the playoffs is all, but was a great moment seeing Td and CP3 talk after the game and then CP3 praising the living hell out of all things Spurs related

only kidding dude :thumbsu:

although i think torches get passed a little deeper in the playoffs is all, but was a great moment seeing Td and CP3 talk after the game and then CP3 praising the living hell out of all things Spurs related
I wasn't insinuating that CP will go on to win 5-6 c/ships, totally different players etc... Like I said it's a nice touch that TD could possibly have played his last game against an elite player who hit the game winner that he met as a kid.

Duncan will probably go on. Ginobili well its tough to say he said about a month or two ago in an interview that if this isn't his last season then next season definitely is. Can see the competitiveness in him wanting to have one more shot at another championship.

Duncan will probably go on. Ginobili well its tough to say he said about a month or two ago in an interview that if this isn't his last season then next season definitely is. Can see the competitiveness in him wanting to have one more shot at another championship.
TD may have 1 more year in him but I think his supporting elite cast (TP, MG) are done along with the Spurs chances of winning another cship.

I think TD will take that into consideration and will decide to retire. He's not coming back if a cship is not a realistic aim.

Hope Timmy returns. They still have another shot at it. People are overreacting and saying they are done (how unusual). They lost one of the best series in recent memory against a very good team, who won 14 of their last 15 of the season. They could have easily won and they would have gone into the Houston series as favorite. Spurs didn't really lose the series, LAC won it. Duncan 27/10 in Game 7. He's got plenty left, it's just if he wants to do it.

Yeah I dont buy the Spurs are done scenario. We have said that year after year and they keep coming back and winning titles. They still have Pop and Kawhi is just getting better and better. Duncan has plenty left, he had a terrific year! Manu not so much. Parker is hard to tell, he just looks injured all the time.

They are still a very, very good team and as fidstar said, they could easily have won game 7 and would go into the Rockets series as favourites.

If all of Duncan, Manu and Parker return then they will definitely be among the favourites our West again next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did Mark Jackson comment that Pop should be concerned about his job because coaches lose their job for losing in game seven to the Clippers? Get over it you tool.

Some would say they decision was justified. :rolleyes: He can't help himself, they need to take him of the commentary team for Warriors games. He makes himself look foolish.

Remove this Banner Ad

NBA Playoffs 2015 - the Wild, Wild Western Conference (come and get 2 pts closer)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back