NBA Playoffs- Eastern Conference First Round Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Rondo was remarkable – 28 points, 11 assists and eight rebounds – and he understood that he had a free shot on Miller on that final play. He’s 6-1, and no one calls a flagrant when a little man tries to decapitate a big one. Everyone on the Bulls believed it was a flagrant, but they knew they weren’t getting that call in Boston. They knew Rondo could’ve popped Miller’s head loose – never mind his teeth – and that would’ve been nothing but what it was: Two bloody, blurry-eyed free throws.

ROFL ... I love the NBA

Rondo gets off scot free for whacking Miller, and Dwight suspended for one game ... :D

LOL @ all the sooking Orlando fans, you are only missing your team's best big man for one game, we're without KG for the entire playoffs ...

It's about time though the Celtics had a bit of luck with the Rondo decision, after all the shit luck we've had this year with injuries, IE no KG or Powe for the rest of the playoffs etc.

As exciting as the Boston Chicago series has been, the Altlanta Miami series has been the complete opposite. Closest game was 10 freakin points, and the Hawks are currently up 23 at the half...

ROFL ... I love the NBA

Rondo gets off scot free for whacking Miller, and Dwight suspended for one game ... :D

LOL @ all the sooking Orlando fans, you are only missing your team's best big man for one game, we're without KG for the entire playoffs ...

It's about time though the Celtics had a bit of luck with the Rondo decision, after all the shit luck we've had this year with injuries, IE no KG or Powe for the rest of the playoffs etc.

Get out of here pleb. We're also missing our best PG for the whole playoffs, and you should be missing yours for a game.

It works vice-versa.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who will play backup C for Lando...Battie?

Maybe a little bit, but wouldn't surprise me if Philly get Foyled as well.

Want strong bodies inside against Philly and Foyle is stronger defensively than Battie, but a major offensive liability. Will be interesting to see how the rotations go.

Got a spectulative Boston 11+ / Orlando 11+ @ 61.63.

May seem silly but I think there are value at those odds. Boston could easily blow Chicago out if they can't hit their jumpers so 7.25 is generous imo. THe Magic is more from personal belief but if we can knock 'em out big I'll take it. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

NBA Playoffs- Eastern Conference First Round Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back