NBA Playoffs- Eastern Conference First Round Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank F$%% for that !!!

Geez, this is really turning into a great series, the Celtics won't be repeating as champions, but it would be very embarrassing if we got bundled out in the first round.

Rondo was awesome today, very close to a triple double.

Hopefully we'll seal the deal in game 6 and close out the series.

Jesus T**ty-****ing christ!

I was standing 2 foot away from my TV from the start of the 4th quarter onwards. That was just unreal. I mean come on can this series be more ridiculous?

I have no problems in admitting that I am gay for Paul Pierce, and not in the non homo way, I'm talking full on gay lovin'. And Rondo can film it, while Perk watches from the corner. Those guys were huge. Oh man I need to go lie down I'm not even making sense anymore.

Thank F$%% for that !!!

Geez, this is really turning into a great series, the Celtics won't be repeating as champions, but it would be very embarrassing if we got bundled out in the first round.

Rondo was awesome today, very close to a triple double.

Hopefully we'll seal the deal in game 6 and close out the series.

Now you say it would be embarrassing, before you questioned if anybody would be surprised to see the Celtics bundled out. I guess you can say that now because you're winning....

Pretty disappointing to lose in OT, Gordon is a gun but Miller.... the less said the better. Still confident that the Bulls can get up in Game 6 and take it to a 7th and final match.

Remove this Banner Ad

NBA Playoffs- Eastern Conference First Round Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back