NBA Playoffs- Eastern Conference First Round Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So glad Miami got smashed. I really couldn't understand why most media pundits tipped Miami to win the series despite the Hawks winning their regular season series 3-1 (2-1 with Wade playing) and also finishing 4 games ahead of the Heat in the regular season standings.

So what Miami has Dwayne Wade? Hawks have a far superior supporting cast and Joe Johnson is a good defender and capable of matching Wade on the offensive end.

I know its only one game but I hope this shuts up those pundits wanting to see LeBron v Wade in the second round.

For the Philly fans, this was the moment: :(

f25599df83618385fa4bc2ded7bfc8b1-getty-86012982fm023_sixers_magic.jpg

EDIT: Man that's one sweet shot.

[youtube]6tu_qaBo6hs[/youtube]

I don't know if there's anyone I like watching less with the ball in their hands than Andre Iguodala. He moves like a damn robot.

He's like the anti-Roy.

Goddamn the Hawks SMASHED em. Most of the first half Miami were just trying not to get rolled but they couldn't stop em. A motivated J-Smoove is such a beast around the rim, like 5 alley oops featuring one off a pass that was too high and on the wrong side of the rim so he instead went up reverse to throw it down, oh man :thumbsu:

Goddamn the Hawks SMASHED em. Most of the first half Miami were just trying not to get rolled but they couldn't stop em. A motivated J-Smoove is such a beast around the rim, like 5 alley oops featuring one off a pass that was too high and on the wrong side of the rim so he instead went up reverse to throw it down, oh man :thumbsu:

poor man's Tyrus Thomas ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The gap between Wade and their next best is massive. The Heat would be a 25 win team if they didn't have him.

Who would be worse without their star player: New Orleans or Miami?

I reckon Miami might just shade New Orleans, only because West > Beasley but it isn't that much of a gap.

CP3 and Wade are amazing to have got the amount of wins they did.

New Orleans would be better, CP has a better supporting cast.

West, Chandler, Peja, Posey, Butler >>> The Artist formerly known as Jermaine O'Neal, Beasely, Haslem, Chalmers

Joel Anthony gets steady minutes for the Heat. Enough said.

Rondo workin on a triple double before half time. He has been freakin amazing so far. Has Rose and Hinrich in foul trouble too.

Remove this Banner Ad

NBA Playoffs- Eastern Conference First Round Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back