NBA Week 12 - where Damian Lillard is washed

Mirror mirror on the wall, whom is the most washed of them all?

• Dame Time is closing in on midnight

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boomers legend Ben Simmons

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • The Warriors

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • The Lakers

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Kate Upton after a bubble-bath with our beloved moderator Northy

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, is it too simple to suggest any competent point guard?
Think that would mean dumping one of their more effective players in Grayson Allen which isnt going to help too much. He would almost have to be involved in any trade to get it done since they hold no assets beyond him to move

Ideally id want Kelly Olynk for them but then Jazz would want more then they can give.

Brown, Holiday, Porzingus, White and Horford is a lottery team?
The original comment was so dumb. Hartenstein Randle OG Hart and Divencenzo isn’t a lottery team either. I could go on with a dozen other teams that are still decent enough without their number 1.

If the comment or thought is Boston is the only one that wouldn’t be then it’s severely underrating other teams or massively over rating Boston.

Minnesota giving us the absolute business today. First team in a while that's guarded Paolo really well, and with so many players out, our scoring is looking pretty anaemic without his usual contribution.

Minny look pretty legit though, I must say.

Minnesota giving us the absolute business today. First team in a while that's guarded Paolo really well, and with so many players out, our scoring is looking pretty anaemic without his usual contribution.

Minny look pretty legit though, I must say.
Minny is legit but very wary of what happens after this year. Once the new contracts kick in 2 people gotta move on from that top 6 unless the current owner wants to go deep into luxury tax territory

I really miss Hartenstein, feels like he would be the perfect player to support with Sengun currently.

Shame he was on the Rockets when we were completely against playing young guys.

Flagrant? Lol come on.

Clear basketball play FFS. Refs helping LAL once again, feel like it’s the only way they ever win games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

images

The annual LeBron blame bus. If you zoom in you'll see some of the Lakers wedged underneath.

Thankfully Bronny is driving.

Happens when you build your own team.
Its your fault when it fails.

The original comment was so dumb. Hartenstein Randle OG Hart and Divencenzo isn’t a lottery team either. I could go on with a dozen other teams that are still decent enough without their number 1.

If the comment or thought is Boston is the only one that wouldn’t be then it’s severely underrating other teams or massively over rating Boston.

Comment was "borderline lottery team". So basically 6th seed down.

I'm happy with my comment.

Last edited:

A fair bit of noise from Hawks fans is Quinn is sticking with starters combinations even though it results in those numbers of crap. Trae is and is not many things but generally has been the best net positive on the team.

I really like Dejounte, he has a sexy fluidity in his game where brain and feet are working together and the handle of the ball is an subconscious afterthought. But I am not a GM, I would have thought the 2 guard next to Trae needs to be a guy who can defend the 1, 2, 3 and a little 4 and be a reasonable shooter. Is that a slightly better version of Marcus Smart?

23 to 2 free throws in the 4th... totally legit

Yep. Not quite 2002, but they gave it their best shot.

Figured after the press leaks during the last week, it might be worth keeping an eye on the foul disparity again. Too bad you can't gamble on free throw tallies, would be easy money.

A fair bit of noise from Hawks fans is Quinn is sticking with starters combinations even though it results in those numbers of crap. Trae is and is not many things but generally has been the best net positive on the team.

I really like Dejounte, he has a sexy fluidity in his game where brain and feet are working together and the handle of the ball is an subconscious afterthought. But I am not a GM, I would have thought the 2 guard next to Trae needs to be a guy who can defend the 1, 2, 3 and a little 4 and be a reasonable shooter. Is that a slightly better version of Marcus Smart?

Yeah, most of the trade noise has been about Murray and Hunter. I think your front office hoped they'd be better defensively than what they've proven to be. From the looks of it you're already transitioning more towards Johnson and Bey.

Your two guard really depends on the other components of your team. I dunno whether a strictly 3 & D guard would leave your starting line-up over-dependent on Trae to create, but you never know. I can kinda understand why you've been linked to Siakam in that regard. Most of the two guards on the market (LaVine, Hield) are offensive threats rather than defenders, and offence isn't your problem There are whispers Wiggins might be available, but the way he's playing at the moment I dunno if you'd want take that bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back