NEAFL - Eastern Conference 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

At Bruce Purser now half time between Eagles and Ainslie sees the Eagles 6-10 46 ten in from of Ainslie 5-6 36

How did the Eagles look Justabaraker? Their results have been less than impressive this year after finishing Top 5 last year. Have beaten Tuggeranong and Syd Uni and lost to all others by fair margins.

I wasn't surprised to read that the Eagles had a win yesterday - they looked better than a "second-bottom" team when I saw them a couple of weeks ago.
Now they have two winnable matches to come, so they could easily be thereabouts at the top five in two weeks time.
Chook, maybe you were a bit pessimistic about them.
My guess is that Eagles, Ainslie and Eastlake will be fighting for that fifth position come finals time.

AFTER ROUND 13
...................................................ATTEMPTS .........NAILED............ PERCENTAGE
a bit high..................................................44.............37(4) ....................84%
tater19......................................................5...............4(4).....................80%
14theroad................................................ 54.............41(4).................... 76%
footytragic222.......................................... 44............ 29(4).....................66%
justabaraker............................................. 52............ 33(5).................... 64%
collingwood08 ...........................................28............ 17(-).................... 61%
Demonroo...................................................4...............2(-).....................50%
grimlock......................................................1.............. 0 .........................0%

I wasn't surprised to read that the Eagles had a win yesterday - they looked better than a "second-bottom" team when I saw them a couple of weeks ago.
Now they have two winnable matches to come, so they could easily be thereabouts at the top five in two weeks time.
Chook, maybe you were a bit pessimistic about them.
My guess is that Eagles, Ainslie and Eastlake will be fighting for that fifth position come finals time.

As someone from within the club it is clear to me that the boys have lifted at training and they have finally been able to get a team settled. The intensity at the footy yesterday was second to none and the rebound from defence was awesome. The back line looked very strong and Dimery (BOG yesterday) got a ridiculous amount of touches off the HBF/Wing.

Not pessimistic at all Justabaraker. Just asked a question and considering they had only beaten Syd Uni and Tuggeranong at the half way point it wasn't unwarranted. Unfortunately I haven't seen any games this year due to work commitments so was interested in your thoughts as not many others on here to ask. Looks like a great turnaround from their 1st encounter with Ainslie. Looking at the best players it seems they did it without great impact from their coaches which is a good sign. (if best is accurate)

As someone from within the club it is clear to me that the boys have lifted at training and they have finally been able to get a team settled. The intensity at the footy yesterday was second to none and the rebound from defence was awesome. The back line looked very strong and Dimery (BOG yesterday) got a ridiculous amount of touches off the HBF/Wing.

Looking at the amount of scoring shots eagles could of really touched them up

How many touches did he get?

If they can grab a win this week against the northern mob on the road will be massive & follow up with another win against uni they could be back in the hunt, hope to be at the uni game at Henson for a couple of cold ones on the hill.

42, next best in game was 32

Looking at the amount of scoring shots eagles could of really touched them up

How many touches did he get?

If they can grab a win this week against the northern mob on the road will be massive & follow up with another win against uni they could be back in the hunt, hope to be at the uni game at Henson for a couple of cold ones on the hill.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFTER ROUND 14
...................................................ATTEMPTS .........NAILED............ PERCENTAGE
a bit high..................................................49.............39(2) ....................80%
14theroad................................................ 59.............42(1).................... 71%
footytragic222.......................................... 49............ 32(3).....................65%
collingwood08 ...........................................28............ 17(-).................... 61%
justabaraker............................................. 57............ 34(1).................... 60%
tater19.....................................................10..............6(2).....................60%
Demonroo...................................................4...............2(-).....................50%
grimlock......................................................1.............. 0 .........................0%

Remove this Banner Ad

NEAFL - Eastern Conference 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Back