List Mgmt. Neal-Bullen nominates Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Only the doomscrollers are.
zombie GIF

The leadership/high training standards/premiership experience will be of value. Hopefully he takes Rachele under his wing and along with Keays, provide plenty of potency as our smalls up forward.

Josh has been at our club for 3 preseasons and seasons. Throughout this time he's had Tex Walker as a forward line leader, Sloane as a leader plus the other experienced players that are so great at leadership, even if they can't football, they still get selected. Why would ANB be needed?

Had been told it’s a 4 yr deal

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Terrible if true, just no need. Honour his existing deal, even bump the $ a bit and then go year to year to keep him hungry. If Port nab him, ce la vie, he's not going to be the difference maker in our next flag attempt.

Pick 25...who cares.
Atleast he's a known entity. We have burnt better picks on worse players.
Get it done and move on to the next.

Moving onto the next requires capital. Paying anything more than is required is stupidity. Just because we've burned picks in the past doesn't mean you deliberately do it going forward.

Josh has been at our club for 3 preseasons and seasons. Throughout this time he's had Tex Walker as a forward line leader, Sloane as a leader plus the other experienced players that are so great at leadership, even if they can't football, they still get selected. Why would ANB be needed?
Perhaps/hopefully the timing of Rachele maturing and Neale-Bullen arriving melds into a happy ending.

Terrible if true, just no need. Honour his existing deal, even bump the $ a bit and then go year to year to keep him hungry. If Port nab him, ce la vie, he's not going to be the difference maker in our next flag attempt.
Our motive isn’t our next flag though, it’s to move up the ladder a bit, say 2024 was just a blip, reduce the noise and pressure off their Nicks reappointment.

The club is so predictable in protecting their own arses.

We are a shit horrible club.

Our motive isn’t our next flag though, it’s to move up the ladder a bit, say 2024 was just a blip, reduce the noise and pressure off their Nicks reappointment.

As long as we keep our corporate sponsors, who cares about the supporters?

Remember when we wheeled out Bryce Gibbs to say how great it was we won 12 games in 2018?

Not much has changed.

Remember when we wheeled out Bryce Gibbs to say how great it was we won 12 games in 2018?

Not much has changed.

That’s right, something along the lines of ‘Bryce is thrilled with winning that amount of games’. Also used to come out and say he’d been on worse camps. Corporate definitely got value out of him, List Management not so much.

I know I am a bit of a pre-season optimist, but I cannot see why, if we can snag the likes of ABN, Lukosius and Draper, along with significant organic growth, while not loosing anyone valuable, and have a reasonable run with injury, why we cannot spike very significantly next year. It gives us the much needed depth in the areas we have been lacking!

I effectively said this almost word for word to my mate yesterday..... We are just in absolute no mans land.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know I am a bit of a pre-season optimist, but I cannot see why, if we can snag the likes of ABN, Lukosius and Draper, along with significant organic growth, while not loosing anyone valuable, and have a reasonable run with injury, why we cannot spike very significantly next year. It gives us the much needed depth in the areas we have been lacking!
Nicks plus the rest of the competition don’t just sit still and we are coming from a long way back

List management according to Bigfooty:
Come 15th due to inexperience so solve that by cutting deep and become even more .... inexperienced 🤔

🤣🤣
Oh I thought injuries was the reason?
Cutting deep isn’t getting rid of the deadwood 🤦‍♂️

Come 15th due to inexperience so solve that by cutting deep and become even more .... inexperienced 🤔

🤣🤣
Minimal changes for you as everything is ****ing awesome!

Minimal changes for you as everything is ****ing awesome!
I want to know which inexperience cost us finals and how those inexperienced players fared compared to Smith, ROB, Murphy, McHenry, Jones, Laird and Nicks coaching.

It’s the analysis of a clapper who has swallowed the bullshit PR and excuses from the club.

I want to know which inexperience cost us finals and how those inexperienced players fared compared to Smith, ROB, Murphy, McHenry, Jones, Laird and Nicks coaching.

It’s the analysis of a clapper who has swallowed the bullshit PR and excuses from the club.
Ask him how his prediction thread is going.

🤣🤣
No one is saying cut the group of exciting youngsters coming through. We are clearly stuffed with Murphy, Smith, ROB and Burgess all having contracts and Walker will need to be managed next season.

Oh I thought injuries was the reason?
Cutting deep isn’t getting rid of the deadwood 🤦‍♂️
🤣😆

Deadwood according to Bigfooty:
Rachele - will never make it in the mid, too much of a squib
Rankine - only a forward, can't play in the mid, overpaid with pick 5
Keays - terrible kick, no footy IQ, was delisted from Bris for a reason
Seedsman - what are we getting a Collingwood reject for, guys played one good game ever
Charlie Cameron - this guy will never make it, no footy IQ, fast but.thats it get rid of him
Tom Doedee - stupid Hamish pick, no one else was talking about this guy, such a reach, gonna be a bust for sure
Patrick Dangerfield - too much see ball get ball, just blindly hack kicks forward
Should put Mackay in here to stir you lot up, guy was selected under 4 different coaches including Walsh, but what would any of them know, clearest example of deadwood and list clogger ever according to Bigfooty 😂

Plus, of course, plenty more, as you all would know. It would be easier to list the very short list of not useless players we have which usually amounts to shiny new toys while they're still shiny and the two or three players we have which have a track record of a couple of years,at least , of being elite in the whole comp.

🤣🤣🤣

ya he was never the main man in there
Did you watch him? We had an extremely strong midfield during that period and Tyson was regularly in our best. Arguably the most consistent. He was a personal favourite of many supporters because he was a rock in our midfield. He was on fire in the Collingwood final and we were on track to win when he was knocked out.

Point is him and Murphy share absolutely nothing in common

🤣😆

Deadwood according to Bigfooty:
Rachele - will never make it in the mid, too much of a squib
Rankine - only a forward, can't play in the mid, overpaid with pick 5
Keays - terrible kick, no footy IQ, was delisted from Bris for a reason
Seedsman - what are we getting a Collingwood reject for, guys played one good game ever
Charlie Cameron - this guy will never make it, no footy IQ, fast but.thats it get rid of him
Tom Doedee - stupid Hamish pick, no one else was talking about this guy, such a reach, gonna be a bust for sure
Patrick Dangerfield - too much see ball get ball, just blindly hack kicks forward
Should put Mackay in here to stir you lot up, guy was selected under 4 different coaches including Walsh, but what would any of them know, clearest example of deadwood and list clogger ever according to Bigfooty 😂

Plus, of course, plenty more, as you all would know. It would be easier to list the very short list of not useless players we have which usually amounts to shiny new toys while they're still shiny and the two or three players we have which have a track record of a couple of years,at least , of being elite in the whole comp.

🤣🤣🤣
Why the **** would you have wasted your time posting such crap and then to finish it off with laughs?

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Neal-Bullen nominates Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back