List Mgmt. Neal-Bullen nominates Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

he was consistent because it is easier to be consistent playing at a lower level, it was harder for the A graders like mcleod to play near his best because he was the focus to nullify for the opposition

and you're having a laugh saying we were on track to win after one quarter when we had no significant lead, away from home, against a team that regularly beat us! of course it was a grubby act and the reduced midfield rotation would have hurt us

i also never compared their outputs obviously edwards will have the far superior career, I merely said it looked like Murphy could be midfield depth which edwards was for us. anyway that's me done on this topic
****, are you trying to dig a hole to China...

We get it, you have nfi comparing Edwards & Murphy.

Beyond ridiculous in every way.

🤣😆

Deadwood according to Bigfooty:
Rachele - will never make it in the mid, too much of a squib
Rankine - only a forward, can't play in the mid, overpaid with pick 5
Keays - terrible kick, no footy IQ, was delisted from Bris for a reason
Seedsman - what are we getting a Collingwood reject for, guys played one good game ever
Charlie Cameron - this guy will never make it, no footy IQ, fast but.thats it get rid of him
Tom Doedee - stupid Hamish pick, no one else was talking about this guy, such a reach, gonna be a bust for sure
Patrick Dangerfield - too much see ball get ball, just blindly hack kicks forward
Should put Mackay in here to stir you lot up, guy was selected under 4 different coaches including Walsh, but what would any of them know, clearest example of deadwood and list clogger ever according to Bigfooty 😂

Plus, of course, plenty more, as you all would know. It would be easier to list the very short list of not useless players we have which usually amounts to shiny new toys while they're still shiny and the two or three players we have which have a track record of a couple of years,at least , of being elite in the whole comp.

🤣🤣🤣
How many flags have these players won as Adelaide players?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And I'm fairly sure ROB was in the top handful for HO and HO to advantage.

2 things there, those stat's appear useless.... or, we have the wrong combinations.

I'd say a bit of both. We look to have decided Laird is not a CB mid now which is great. But there's much more work to be done.

We also have an issue where historically lessons learned have been forgotten over the offseason. Don't be surprised if Laird starts back in the middle and Smith at half back.

Looking at clearance differential numbers, we came 5th last ahead of Richmond, Melbourne (with no Petracca for half the year and an uninterested Oliver), WCE, and surprisingly GWS (who clearly have so much more talent in most of the other areas of the ground)

We really need to get our act together here, both with the personnel we use, and how we structure around stoppages
Rankine going forward is our elite mid. Missed a third of the season. Soligo tired but will only get better. Rachele. Curtin, Taylor and friends AND pick 4 means we are on the way to a top 8 midfield within a couple of years

Rankine going forward is our elite mid. Missed a third of the season. Soligo tired but will only get better. Rachele. Curtin, Taylor and friends AND pick 4 means we are on the way to a top 8 midfield within a couple of years
Rankine's hamstrings are an ongoing concern though. He may have to settle for less midfield time if he keeps getting injured.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Neal-Bullen nominates Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back