Opinion New adidas kit

Remove this Banner Ad

How do sizes compare to the Puma ones?

I had size L with Puma, are the Adidas ones an equivalent fit?

Cheers :thumbsu:

As Hungry Hawk has said, consistent feedback is go smaller with Adidas.

Our colours are Brown & GOLD

FbKtL

I am trying to find the "2014 Adidas Hawthorn Training Singlet - Gold/Tin" in Medium online somewhere and am not having any luck. Anyone have any idea where you can still find these?

upload_2015-5-22_7-11-17.png

Adidas outlet stores perhaps

Have had a look at the Adidas online outlet store to no avail.

http://www.adidas.com.au/search?q=hawthorn

I wish I had bought one when they were available in the Hawk Nest. I really prefer the yellow (and brown) ones from 2013 and 2014 to the new navy ones (2015). Anyone who has one (or more) lying around that they might have bought and is interested in selling please pm me.

Does anyone know when the new ADIDAS range is out? I spoke to the guys at the Hawks Nest after the gf and they said November but didn't give me a date? They have been out of training singlets and media shirts since around July. Seems crazy to me that they don't restock them.

On the pic the three peat kit is missing the DEF: West Coast Eagles under the squad listing on the third vertical stripe.

image.jpg

Does anyone know when the new ADIDAS range is out? I spoke to the guys at the Hawks Nest after the gf and they said November but didn't give me a date? They have been out of training singlets and media shirts since around July. Seems crazy to me that they don't restock them.

Was at Hawk Nest on Friday and they had plenty of 'specials' - no 'new' stuff.
So my guess is it won't be long.

Honest truth I don't see what all the negativity is about... We're in 2015 and with time comes change...

The heritage is still predominant while incorporating a modern look also...

Has everyone forgotten some of the other trash that our players have been forced to wear???

2015-11-08-16-04-40--312713519.jpeg 2015-11-08-16-04-45-1203561204.jpeg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the pic the three peat kit is missing the DEF: West Coast Eagles under the squad listing on the third vertical stripe.

View attachment 191539
That mockup would've been done before the game. Will Langford, Spangher have their names on the team list. Copy paste job of 2014.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion New adidas kit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back