Opinion New adidas kit

Remove this Banner Ad

I got this top for xmas and the person that got it for me asked for the numbers that go with the shirt and they put white numbers on it, not sure if that is correct or not but i think the white numbers look better than yellow. The white numbers go with the white net, even if they are wrong i'll be tempted to keep them on there.

I haven't yet got numbers on my away guernsey yet and white is looking a little more tempting than yellow...could you post a pick of how it looks with white numbers.

Agreed. Grabbed an XL and going to swim in it. The sizes are a lot more generous than the Puma ones. Got Schoey's GF jumper and as an XXL it was an okay fit. Could easy fit into an Adidas L. Check the sizes people, they are way different!

Jumper are excellent! The gold back was a great move! Well done to the designer.

2r1zok6.jpg

54gi0x.jpg

Sorry for the delay.

I haven't yet got numbers on my away guernsey yet and white is looking a little more tempting than yellow...could you post a pick of how it looks with white numbers.
Can do, not the best pic though....

249892_10151309136283555_330735999_n_zpsc0256ac5.jpg

Have to admit I'm impressed with the $29 members cap+tshirt package they were selling. The cap is the same as it has always been except the back panel is brown which is great (the all yellow cap was a bit annoying) but the polo shirt feels great! Very lightweight fabric which I love as it can breathe, but others may prefer the older style of the proper polos that are heavier.

Overall a great package given the price.

Thanks mate...I like it but the fact it won't be the true guernsey bothers me.
That bothers me too, but im hoping they have gone for a late change after realising how stupid yellow numbers are. My sister did ask for the numbers that go on the guernsey so...

Have to admit I'm impressed with the $29 members cap+tshirt package they were selling. The cap is the same as it has always been except the back panel is brown which is great (the all yellow cap was a bit annoying) but the polo shirt feels great! Very lightweight fabric which I love as it can breathe, but others may prefer the older style of the proper polos that are heavier.

Overall a great package given the price.

Our colours are Brown & GOLD

Take it back if thats the case.

The one I bought and all the others in stock at the Club are GOLD except the brown back panel as you mentioned
Yeah they're looking good this year!
Can't wait to see all the supporters decked out in the new gear against the pussy cats in round 1, bring it on!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To those who have purchased the 2013 members caps, are they the same size as the old Puma ones? One thing I loved about the Puma caps was the extra room in them - quite handy for those of us with generous sized brains. ;)

Strong bragging from intellectual type. ;)

Has anyone else got numbers on this top yet? Did they put the yellow or white ones on? Thanks.

I got the white number 22 on mine as well . They called me if I wanted white numbers sent before Xmas, or the yellow ones which I assumed where the match day ones. I said match colours so I got sent the white numbers haha. Looks really good though :)

I got the white number 22 on mine as well . They called me if I wanted white numbers sent before Xmas, or the yellow ones which I assumed where the match day ones. I said match colours so I got sent the white numbers haha. Looks really good though :)
Thats what i asked for as well so either someone is confused about what colours are used or they will in fact be using the white ones.

I reckon it looks good as the iinet logo has white in it too

Too cheap to give the members a cap in their membership packs Adidas? Puma had been giving us one each for years.

pretty sure the "free" caps stopped after 2010, and its up to the club to include whatever they want, not the manufacturer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Opinion New adidas kit

Remove this Banner Ad

Back