New AFL Video Game - Part 4 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: New AFL Video Game - Part 4

Btw Ant_, did you ever confirm when that playtest will be? I remember you saying something about mid August, if that works out, we'll get some rock solid news in about 3 weeks :thumbsu:

I'm down in Melbourne for an Oracle conference 15-17 of August, will most likely be then however nothing is confirmed.

what other gaming franchise leaves features out to draw people in for later versions?

pfft, clearly you don't play Madden. Until 10 they hadn't put out a good update in years and they still trimmed back some modes so they can 'revitalize' them later. The career mode has been reduced ridiculously

Interesting to see what the create a team is like, logos, jumpers, team song?

Sounds good on paper but just not sure I could be bothered creating 40 odd players to fill a teams list up, certainly would create myself and my mates so we can have a bit of extra fun we we play it... lots of banter coming up i feel

pfft, clearly you don't play Madden. Until 10 they hadn't put out a good update in years and they still trimmed back some modes so they can 'revitalize' them later. The career mode has been reduced ridiculously

you're right i havent because its features are shit

its had the reverse affect than what people are saying - instead of making me gag to buy the next version that has added features

it turned me right off completely

i havent played a madden for about 4 years

i literally fell off my chair with that pic of aker, amazing, how did u get them so acccurate man, and plz give me a free copy, ill promote it heaps

I'm not really worried with there being no draft. The draft in AFL 07 was crap anyways because players like pavlich, hodge and judd end up in the draft along with the other players with stupid names like "Darren Tredrea".

ps - still cant wait to buy this afl game for those who missed it

Mate there is simple ways you can keep yourself entertained with the team management side of things, Create your own side full of you and your mates / old AFL hero's , whoever you want.

Create new players and randomly draft them into a teams list, at the end of each season "delist" 5 players from each side, as in take 5 out of every side, put their names into a hat draw them out as to who they play for, each team then has 5 new players, plus you could make 1 trade per club every season, for example realistic trades. There is plenty of way's to get around the lack of a draft and to keep playing lists fresh , mixing it up but without going overboard and having big name players at random clubs each year

Am i the only person sick of these new people on the thread who don't know much about the game and repeat questions, and now all of a sudden they want wafl and sanfl! the afl game thread has gotten over wafl's and sanfl's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am i the only person sick of these new people on the thread who don't know much about the game and repeat questions, and now all of a sudden they want wafl and sanfl! the afl game thread has gotten over wafl's and sanfl's
Nope you're not alone. They should read the other thread first.

do u know if theres gunna be vfl , sanfl, or wafl, maybe even international rules:D

Theres 3000 other posts there would be info on it somewhere there.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting sick of everyone asking when it's going to be released or repeating questions constantly when they're not getting an answer despite being told that some things will not be revealed.

I'm really looking forward to the creation aspect of the game though. Could make my own state of origin series.

All this talk about the draft is pissing me off. There's no point. The more it is complained about the more happy I am it's not in it. Well done Big Ant!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back