Discussion New Baghdad Bombers Captain

Who should be the Baghdad Bombers captain for Season 39?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Love all this talk of DP.. Mrs KohPhi will be the lucky recipient tonight!!
She looks like Laurie Keen's twin sister mate:)

Girl Run Away GIF by Leons Massacre

You need leaders now make her captain.

Make her captain then, you've started all this and if you don't make her captain it's your fail.

She has made the Bombers a high profile team, I'm loving her enthusiasm so Bombers should do the right thing.
Seems like someone is desperate to get a message to us it must be important, <narrows eyes and squints> just not quite understanding what it is.

everyone is glad you put a former Old Boy into you LG, now DemurePrincess has been part of a successful team hopefully she can help turn your rabble around!
Was it the arrival of DemurePrincess or the departure of gab213 and Pugsley that caused the turnaround in our performance? Maybe both?

If we also compare the performance of your club in the same time frame, the departure of DemurePrincess and the arrival of gab213 and Pugsley has had the inverse affect on yours.

Maybe it is a little from column A and a little from column B.

Was it the arrival of DemurePrincess or the departure of gab213 and Pugsley that caused the turnaround in our performance? Maybe both?

If we also compare the performance of your club in the same time frame, the departure of DemurePrincess and the arrival of gab213 and Pugsley has had the inverse affect on yours.

Maybe it is a little from column A and a little from column B.
Yeah, nah.

bad-theories-theories.gif

Best thing Bombers could do is make her captain, in fact with everything DemurePrincess has done to lift the profile of the team as well as recruitment it would show their complete disrespect for her and lack of trust in her leadership not to give it to the only player that seems to have actually done anything since Pugsley left.
Pretty embarrassing you couldn't harness the power of the princess while you had the chance.

Nice of you to let us learn from your mistakes.

I think everyone needs to go back to their corners!

I have zero interest being captain!
There! Said it!!

But I have plenty of interest backing my captain.

Can I ask you Tigerturbulance and I mean absolutely no disrespect but could you imagine if the Old Boys decided Pugsley was a better Old Boy Captain in such a short time? Yeah! Me either!!
Same with the Bombers 🫶🏻

Just gonna leave that there.

So please. Stop tagging me bc you aren’t tagging my for my input. You are tagging me to rub shit into the Bombers.

Be better! You’re a captain!!
The OOBs poached 2 of the Bombers LG to repair the dearth of leadership they were experiencing and hopefully emulate the Bombers legendary status in the league. In the words of their leader:
they say imitation is the biggest form of flattery

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think everyone needs to go back to their corners!

I have zero interest being captain!
There! Said it!!

But I have plenty of interest backing my captain.

Can I ask you Tigerturbulance and I mean absolutely no disrespect but could you imagine if the Old Boys decided Pugsley was a better Old Boy Captain in such a short time? Yeah! Me either!!
Same with the Bombers 🫶🏻

Just gonna leave that there.

So please. Stop tagging me bc you aren’t tagging my for my input. You are tagging me to rub shit into the Bombers.

Be better! You’re a captain!!
Well said.

Spoken like a true captain!

Pretty embarrassing you couldn't harness the power of the princess while you had the chance.

Nice of you to let us learn from your mistakes.
Sorry! I couldn’t help it! I’ll go back to my cell now 😂😂😂
IMG_6247.jpeg

as Captain to Captain DemurePrincess you have what the Bombers need to get them out of the rut they have been in for a few seasons. What you lack in SFA experience you make up for with passion, effort and balls. You have been under my Captaincy for 2 seasons so have more idea of what good captaincy and leadership is about than most non OOB players have. Look around your team and tell me who has done more than you in the last 3 weeks you have been a Bomber, in fact look back at your team mates for 2 seasons and you have still done more in 3 weeks, that's why you need to be Captain.

You say you want to back your captain, which you did with me to perfection, but if you have a Captain who is ineffective, lazy indecisive etc it will drive you nuts and wont end well.
Please stop bagging out Pugsley and gab213 who are now part of your club, it is disrespectful.

If you truly believe they are so terrible, makes you wonder why you worked so hard to poach them from the Bombers.

as Captain to Captain DemurePrincess you have what the Bombers need to get them out of the rut they have been in for a few seasons. What you lack in SFA experience you make up for with passion, effort and balls. You have been under my Captaincy for 2 seasons so have more idea of what good captaincy and leadership is about than most non OOB players have. Look around your team and tell me who has done more than you in the last 3 weeks you have been a Bomber, in fact look back at your team mates for 2 seasons and you have still done more in 3 weeks, that's why you need to be Captain.

You say you want to back your captain, which you did with me to perfection, but if you have a Captain who is ineffective, lazy indecisive etc it will drive you nuts and wont end well.
Grade 1 material there

Seems like someone is desperate to get a message to us it must be important, <narrows eyes and squints> just not quite understanding what it is.
If you can't see what I'm on about then sit there and be quiet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion New Baghdad Bombers Captain

Back