Discussion New Baghdad Bombers Captain

Who should be the Baghdad Bombers captain for Season 39?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Remove this Banner Ad

Righto, so essentially the whole thing is a waste of everyone's time and will be decided in house anyway. Thanks for confirming Jab :thumbsu:
Still lacking in comprehension.

You were never voting for the captain, you were collectively voting for the deciding vote in the event of a tie during our internal vote for the captain position. It is clearly stated in the voting rules:

That's right, you the people, will have one collective vote for whomever you would like to see installed as the new Captain for next season. This vote will be used to break a tie in the event the club vote is split and unable to choose decisively between candidates.
As to your vote being invalid, here is the stated clause:
A few rules:

4. Any candidate who has played for another club within the last 3 seasons will have votes from that club declared invalid under the nepotism rule.

Still lacking in comprehension.

You were never voting for the captain, you were collectively voting for the deciding vote in the event of a tie during our internal vote for the captain position. It is clearly stated in the voting rules:

As to your vote being invalid, here is the stated clause:
I have never played for the OOBs mate

I have never played for the OOBs mate
Yep, you and brahj are the only eligible votes for DemurePrincess. Was talking about the collective "your" of voters you believe gives a majority.

Last time I was at school, 3 is half of the 6 eligible votes that Kilroy has.

Last edited:

Yep, you and brahj are the only eligible votes for DemurePrincess. Was talking about the collective "your" of voters you believe gives a majority.

Last time I was at school, 3 is half of the 6 eligible votes that Kilroy has.
Bullshit my vote doesn't count ! Sounds like a conspiracy to not make DemurePrincess captain

Bullshit my vote doesn't count ! Sounds like a conspiracy to not make DemurePrincess captain
Oh no, don't misunderstand the rules. Quite clearly DemurePrincess can become the captain the same way as anyone else in the running. She simply needs a majority of votes in the Baghdad Bombers election, and in the event of a tie, she needs to have won the popular vote from the majority of the greater SFA participants.

It is all spelled out clearly in the OP. Like most of the OOBs you either haven't read it or have failed to comprehend it. It is the most fair way of deciding the captain in the history of the Baghdad Bombers.

Once again we are at the forefront of innovation and have allowed the SFA to assist with determining the outcome of the election, as long as they follow the established rules for doing so.

Well Tenzie, in actual fact this is only a trial run to see how it goes, we were hoping until next season when you sign on the dotted line to join Baghdad, that you could be included in the Captaincy race. 😉

Don’t you worry it has been noted throughout the season that the fun doesn’t appear to be there at the OOB’s anymore, now they have new kids on the block the old kids are getting thrown out with the bathwater.

IMG_0250.gif

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Discussion New Baghdad Bombers Captain

Back