News New CEO - Shane Dunne

Remove this Banner Ad

Was against an internal appointment, but I'll give him a go. Strange the club hires an agency yet the candidate is in front of them.
Will find a lot of if not all big organisations hire an agency.

Tigers to unveil Dunne as new CEO​

Peter Ryan

Richmond will officially announce Shane Dunne as their new CEO next week as the club rebuilds its list after winning three premierships between 2017-2020.

Dunne has worked for the Tigers as general manager of Aligned Leisure and Education for the past nine years and will take over from Brendon Gale, who is the new CEO of Tasmania’s first AFL team.

The decision completes an overhaul of key leadership positions at the club since the middle of last season, with Adem Yze replacing premiership coach Damien Hardwick, John O’Rourke taking over as president from Peggy O’Neal and now Dunne to replace Gale.

I hope he improves the Merch so that "Richmond,", "Go Tiges" & "Strong & Bold" etc. REPLACE the Sponsors' names or at least appear!!
Would also like to see the fluorescent lime strip on the Guernseys return to the strong "YELLOW" (although I'm sure the fluro is a sell out from the AFL's Broadcast deal)...
Groupie_ very sad that you are liking posts from your alt account

Was against a internal appointment, but I'll give him a go. Strange the club hires a agency yet the candidate is in front of them.
Well maybe they thought he would be a good fit, but went through a process to make sure?
Then again maybe it was all window dressing so we would all swallow the pill they gave us without question.
FIIK

That's his twitter and LinkedIn. I dunno his actual email I'm not the most computer literate/ stalkerish. I'm on holidays or I'd get a grad Engineer to find out.
might send him an email about getting rid of the rancid fluro and bringing back the traditional yellow sash

(Log in to remove this ad.)

might send him an email about getting rid of the rancid fluro and bringing back the traditional yellow sash

Not the number 1 priority at Punt Rd for mine. Im not losing sleep over the tinge of yellow or colour of the sponsors logo. I'd gladly see Lynch, Gibcus and Judson wearing blue oyster attire with pink tutus if it meant they actually played 20+ games a season. If you're gonna take the time to email him any chance you could add some Louie the Punt Rd slasher reference?

Not the number 1 priority at Punt Rd for mine. Im not losing sleep over the tinge of yellow or colour of the sponsors logo. I'd gladly see Lynch, Gibcus and Judson wearing blue oyster attire with pink tutus if it meant they actually played 20+ games a season. If you're gonna take the time to email him any chance you could add some Louie the Punt Rd slasher reference?
that traditional yellow sash in your avatar looks grouse on melanie gale

Midweek tackle reporting that Simon Mathews is set to be targeted by other clubs and he could move on, wonder if we do a swap with collingwood for graham wright
He’s basically Blair Hartley equivalent, I reckon Hartley resume stacks up pretty well with his . My hunch is that livo.might split which tbh to have a new hotshot in that role would be complimentary to a new ceo , that’s where you pick off emerging talent from clubs that have been up there recently , cats , swans. Pies

Midweek tackle reporting that Simon Mathews is set to be targeted by other clubs and he could move on, wonder if we do a swap with collingwood for graham wright
Wright wants to be a CEO not a footy manager, I heard.

Richmond has become a boys club. Club is rotten now. Wtf happened since Peggy left.
If you remember...she was our Bradbury president...the almost accidental result of a standoff between two classic rfc alpha male types, going at it.
Perhaps we have now just returned to the norm?
I never understood why so called "successful" corporate types seem to need to always be our "leaders". I suppose if all you want is an environment of perpetual self interest...
After 40+ years of observing organisations and their leaders...give me a woman almost every2 day of the week...over a "successful" middle aged white guy (Brendan Gale obviously excepted of course...or at least was :)

Remove this Banner Ad

News New CEO - Shane Dunne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back