News New CEO - Shane Dunne

Remove this Banner Ad

when was the last time a new mother named her son little simon

all the traditional names have gone out the window
what about simon and garfunkle

Simon Lloyd isn't actually a bad get, he was also at the Dockers during the time they made their only GF and was a good operator.
Also, take a look at his Linkedin. He has held multiple different roles within clubs. He has been a Psych/Player manager to Assistant coach to Performance Manager to Director of football, GM of Football and GM of Commercial products.

He knows the information he needs from people to be able to do a good job. If we could just put him in and then give him an external report from a Big 4 then we will be moving into the new era with the best foot forward.

Ceo means you’ve gotta know a balance sheet more than the list management excell spreadsheet , employ grunts to know football

Dude seriously that's what a board is for. Brendan Gale was a lawyer first and foremost. CEO's need to have more than just financial knowledge, the best ones have a range of knowledge for business ideas and contacts.

Not when you’re running a 100mn business , the chief employs good football people . The ceo of qantas doesn’t have to be a pilot no , open your mind otherwise you may as well appoint Richo and Kane pettifer
Agree 100%
We got very lucky with Gale who happened to be a football person but let’s not pretend like he just got the role because of that

He literally has a law degree and practiced as a lawyer and was the CEO of the players association it was these qualifications that made him a fantastic CEO not because he just happened to play for the club as well

The club CEO is a business and club administrator position first and foremost and people with those attributes should be the primary candidates

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dude seriously that's what a board is for. Brendan Gale was a lawyer first and foremost. CEO's need to have more than just financial knowledge, the best ones have a range of knowledge for business ideas and contacts.
Agree with you from that list Lloyd would be a good get. Hope it happens.

There waiting for November 5th american election
Who ever loses out of Don and Kamala
Will be our new CEO

Donald Trump GIF

We're from Tigerland, folks, the best land, believe me!

In any weather, we're gonna win, folks, that's what we do.

Whether the sun is shining or the rain is pouring,

Our team is the best, the absolute best, okay?

We're from Tigerland, we're incredible, the greatest,

We're gonna fight, we're gonna win,

We're never weak, folks, we're always strong, very strong.

Oh, we're from Tiger (Trump's Tigers),

We're the best, folks, there's no doubt,

Just watch us play, we never, ever, ever give in,

We're the champions, believe me, always coming through,

Oh, we're from Tigerland,

We play to win, we play to dominate,

We're the champions, folks, and everyone's gonna know it,

We're from Tigerland!

Donald Trump GIF

We're from Tigerland, folks, the best land, believe me!

In any weather, we're gonna win, folks, that's what we do.

Whether the sun is shining or the rain is pouring,

Our team is the best, the absolute best, okay?

We're from Tigerland, we're incredible, the greatest,

We're gonna fight, we're gonna win,

We're never weak, folks, we're always strong, very strong.

Oh, we're from Tiger (Trump's Tigers),

We're the best, folks, there's no doubt,

Just watch us play, we never, ever, ever give in,

We're the champions, believe me, always coming through,

Oh, we're from Tigerland,

We play to win, we play to dominate,

We're the champions, folks, and everyone's gonna know it,

We're from Tigerland!
team america vomit GIF

Are u in business btw,,, ceos have a high end skill set in financials , having a background in footy will natural advantageous to appreciate structures but to suggest an ex footy player should be a leading candidate is beyond the pale this is a 100mn business not Aberfeldie ,,, glad you’re not on the panel , I have faith we will get right candidate coz the club has been run very well and we have qty people involved

Are u in business btw,,, ceos have a high end skill set in financials , having a background in footy will natural advantageous to appreciate structures but to suggest an ex footy player should be a leading candidate is beyond the pale this is a 100mn business not Aberfeldie ,,, glad you’re not on the panel , I have faith we will get right candidate coz the club has been run very well and we have qty people involved
I'm glad you're not either. Simon Lloyd is more than just an ex-footy player LOL, how about doing some research first. Hopefully its Lloyd so I can watch you melt.

Remove this Banner Ad

News New CEO - Shane Dunne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back