New Hawthorn BF members

Remove this Banner Ad

You will find it was towards the Flogs who joined after the premiership win who start threads bagging other clubs. They had no idea what the BF Geelong faithful copped before they won it.

compare the geelong new members in 2007-2008 to the new hawks of 2008-2009. thus far, i have noticed one hawk who has joined following the flag, and has barely put a foot wrong.

once again, i do nto deny we called them bandwagoners, but it wasnt a case of just saying bandwagoner, there is a lot more to it.

What a load of crap, there were guys who joined in June or July of 2007 being labelled bandwagoners if they replied in a thread that a Hawks supporter started that bagged the Cats. ****ing typical Hawks' supporters, can dish it out, can't hack taking it.

What a load of crap, there were guys who joined in June or July of 2007 being labelled bandwagoners if they replied in a thread that a Hawks supporter started that bagged the Cats. ****ing typical Hawks' supporters, can dish it out, can't hack taking it.

Awww, is that you Gary? :(

I joined BF at the start of september but ive been a hawks member/one eyed supporter all my life.....so what does that make me???

whats' wrong with bandwagon supporters? it is just a reflection on society the whole world is runned by bandwagoners. ie:

1) stock market atm
2) property
3) fashion
4) social norms etc etc etc

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha, funny FR. You're the poster I had in mind when I said can dish it out but can't hack it.

Tissue?

You're looking like a sook, Rockford.

umm this is the stupidest thread by a hawks supporter ever

what if we only found out about big footy just recently and joined but have been hawks fans since we were born does that make us bandwagoners lol your a fool shut up

umm this is the stupidest thread by a hawks supporter ever

what if we only found out about big footy just recently and joined but have been hawks fans since we were born does that make us bandwagoners lol your a fool shut up

Lets break it down bandwagoner. :D

1. You're a X2Y Clone

2. Your fellow supporters attacked Geelong supporters mercilessly with this logic. So what goes around comes around.

3. Essendon Supporter started this thread.

4. You're a X2Y Clone

Lets break it down bandwagoner. :D

1. You're a X2Y Clone

2. Your fellow supporters attacked Geelong supporters mercilessly with this logic. So what goes around comes around.

3. Essendon Supporter started this.

4. You're a X2Y Clone

lets break it down loser

. Im not a bandwagoner my whole family has gone for hawks for 35 years now its in the blood

.your a loser (already stated above just in case your forgot)

.even if i was a bandwagoner youd be jealous cause at least hawks get bandwagoners unlike bulldogs cause lets face it bulldogs are teh suck

so yeah have a nice day

I understand you're new and a bandwagoner, but trust those of us who have been here longer than a month, there are many, far stupider threads by Hawk's supporters.

wow you all are hell stupid if everyone like is like this on bigfooty then these forums are crap

not everyone is like these duds are they

oh and if ya want i can take a pick of merchandise from about 10 years ago if u think i just started going for hawks

how about yoiu dont judge what you dont know

lets break it down loser

. Im not a bandwagoner my whole family has gone for hawks for 35 years now its in the blood

.your a loser (already stated above just in case your forgot)

.even if i was a bandwagoner youd be jealous cause at least hawks get bandwagoners unlike bulldogs cause lets face it bulldogs are teh suck

so yeah have a nice day and F**k off

Hahahahaha! Nice bite BAND2WAGON :D

One thing BAND2WAGON I've been with Doggies all my life...why would I be jealous now?

Oh and your arguments and grammar are...

Remove this Banner Ad

New Hawthorn BF members

Remove this Banner Ad

Back