New Hawthorn Jumpers

Remove this Banner Ad

i dont think there have ever been more bandwagon supporters than brisbane fans. being from brissy, the lions were always the talk of the town during there dominant years and now nobody has a clue about them. i guess the swans are probly the same

i'll admit i was a bandwagon supporter of the swans back in 96 when i was in sydney when they won the prelim final with pluggers point. but i have stuck with them ever since and they will be my team forever

so is bandwagon supporting all that bad if it creates results like that?

I wore my replica of the 1999 preseason jumper, which we released again in about 2002/2003. My girlfriend wore last years version (my jumper, poor girl follows the tigs, but was Hawks on Saturday) which was a present. My sisters wore 2006 versions I think, what ever year it was before Tassie joined and it was just HSBC. Would have loved to wear an older jumper but the oldest one that fits is from about 2000ish.

Die hard supporters also buy new jumpers sometimes, i'm considering a new one next year. I actually commented on Saturday about how many of the old samsung sponsered jumpers were around.

Not me though. I would have worn my wooley guernsey if it had still fitted so I settled for my early 2000's jumper.
And I won't be buying any new guernsey's until they get Tasmania off it
Yeah same, i'm waiting for that. My most recent jumper is the one with HSBC on both sides.

At Glenferrie yesterday I was asking my mate where all these people were 4 years ago, and where were they when Hawthorn were playing in the freezing cold, wet nights. I know where I was.

Really? I thought that the whole point of this gold logo was so the players had something else just for them about the premiership. :confused:

Any Geelong fans have one with a gold logo?

they will be very hard to get on. each year there is about 5-10 that the club sells. they are official, printed, not iron on numbers, the monogram imbeded (HFC symbol in this case) so the gold will be available, but not in the numbers you would be after im afraid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

speaking of sign ups as i re-signed to change to 'purremiers' at the end of 2007, obviously 'purremiers' will have its problems next year on BF haha is there anyother way of changing a name without starting a new account its not much fun being the BF newbie!!

Still have my 23 Don Scott and, 5 Peter Crimmins and 24 Knights ,they dont fit though
No sponsors, plastic numbers ,woolen jumper

You name and join date is the biggest bandwagoner thing i have seen on bigfooty, no offence but its kinda funny:D:p

Edit: damn just read the posts above, got in before me.

Originally Posted by whatimtalkingbout
Speaking of Bandwagon . . . 1500 people to Geelong's commiseration ceremony yesterday.

Yep, bloody typical knowall who jumps on board after everyone else does all the hard yards.
FFS, does this kid know everything, just read his posts, the biggest hindsight, wagon traveller of all time.:thumbsu:

F... off to your hovel you glory lapping troll.

To all the other hawks who have endured the journey on Bigfooty, well done and celebrate hard.....whch you no doubt will do!

Geez, what's wrong with getting a new jumper. I've already got a few but I'm going to get a new 2008 one with 15 on the back to commemorate the flag.

gee i couldnt believe it at the prelim thousands of brand new iron pressed straght from the dry cleaners hawks jumpers with the number 23 made me sick... where were these supporters when hawks were in financial trouble biggest bandwagon i have ever seen their revenue jumped lik 700% lol....

its allright tho coz they will need that money in a few years time when they fall to a mid range team and once again the membership sales fall, merchandise revenue down

something that also angered me was after the grand final one of their players sayin 50k members next year wtf

gee i couldnt believe it at the prelim thousands of brand new iron pressed straght from the dry cleaners hawks jumpers with the number 23 made me sick... where were these supporters when hawks were in financial trouble biggest bandwagon i have ever seen their revenue jumped lik 700% lol....

You mean 1996, the last year we made a financial loss?

FWIW, St Kilda made a loss this season and - despite playing finals this year, are only border line this year

its allright tho coz they will need that money in a few years time when they fall to a mid range team and once again the membership sales fall, merchandise revenue down

Better to have the capacity to make huge profits, then nothing at all

St Kilda is no better off then North Melbourne

something that also angered me was after the grand final one of their players sayin 50k members next year wtf

You mean this?

five2fifty

http://hawthornfc.com.au/TheClub/five2fifty/tabid/10787/default.aspx

2008 - 2012
Hawthorn Football Club Board, management and staff have committed to an ambitious five year plan to continue to transform the Club both on and off the field. The successful execution of this business plan will enable the Hawks to secure their 10th and successive premierships and to become the first Victorian based AFL club to secure a membership base of over 50,000 members.

In its endeavour to provide the Hawthorn football department and senior coach the resources required to succeed at the very top level, the Club’s administration has committed itself to deliver a sustainable annual profit of no less than $2m, build a net cash asset base of no less than $20m and be the most professionally operated AFL club.

2008 - 1 premiership and 41,500 members

St Kilda on the otherhand will probably fold

bahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

if you knew anything about football at ALL you would kno why we arent in the positive its because we are building a state of the art new training facility... but as most hawks supporters who football is new to this year didnt kno it existed the last few you would have no clue at all....

you wont be able to wipe the smile off me when hawks in 2-3 years slide down the ladder their profits turn to losses their memberships again fall and you hear the word MERGER once again

2013 - The Nth Hawks :-D 'get on board'

Remove this Banner Ad

New Hawthorn Jumpers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back