New Japan Pro-Wrestling (On NJPWWorld and Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

Got my ticket tonight - f**king hype.

I get the feeling that this Raw 25 will pretty much tell if Jericho will be coming along or not...

There is almost no chance that Jericho would come. He's not going to be working a full schedule - or anything close to - with NJPW.

If he was on the New Beginning shows I might've said there's a chance. But he's not.

Damn. Now they've added Nagata as well!

Also, Chase Owens & Rocky Romero, but I doubt anyone gives a shit about them. It's starting to smack of a New Japan tour show with a shit ton of 8- & 10-man tags.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

As much as it will repulse my girlfriend, I am looking to get a Bullet Club shirt. What the best place/way to do it? I wanna wear it to the show, so don't want to wait unless it's a fair bit cheaper.

As much as it will repulse my girlfriend, I am looking to get a Bullet Club shirt. What the best place/way to do it? I wanna wear it to the show, so don't want to wait unless it's a fair bit cheaper.

I would think that, if you want it for the show, your best bet would be getting it on the night.

Prowrestlingtees is the easiest place to get them - especially if you want one of the "spinoff" shirts - but I reckon you'd struggle to get it here in 3 weeks.

Saturday - The New Beginning in Sapporo Day 1:

Michael Elgin vs. Katsuya Kitamura - Kitamura Best of 7 Series

KUSHIDA, Tiger Mask, Jushin Liger, Manabu Nakanishi & Hiroyoshi Tenzan vs. Taichi, El Desperado, TAKA Michinoku, Yoshinobu Kanemaru & Takashi Iizuka - 10-men Tag Team Match

Toru Yano & Tomohiro Ishii vs. Chase Owens & Yujiro Takahashi

Tanga Loa, Tama Tongo & Bad Luck Fale (c) vs. Ryusuke Taguchi, Toa Henare & Togi Makabe - NEVER Openweight 6-men Tag Team Championship Match

David Finlay, Juice Robinson & Kota Ibushi vs. Cody, Hangman Page & Marty Scurll - 6-men Tag Team Match

Will Ospreay & YOSHI-HASHI vs. Hiromu Takahashi & Tetsuya Naito - Tag Team Match

Gedo, Kazuchika Okada & Hirooki Goto vs. BUSHI, EVIL & SANADA - 6-men Tag Team Match

Roppongi 3K (SHO & YOH) & Jay White vs. Young Bucks (Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson) & Kenny Omega - 6-men Tag Team Match

Hiroshi Tanahashi (c) vs. Minoru Suzuki - IWGP Intercontinental Championship Match

Sunday: The New Beginning in Sapporo Day 2:

Katsuya Kitamura vs. Juice Robinson - Kitamura Best of Seven Series

El Desperado, Taichi, TAKA Michinoku & Yoshinobu Kanemaru vs. Jushin Liger, Tiger Mask, Ryusuke Taguchi & Syota Umino - 8-men Tag Match

Toru Yano & Tomohiro Ishii vs. HIKULEO & Yujiro Takahashi - Tag Team Match

Chase Owens, Tanga Loa, Tama Tonga & Bad Luck Fale vs. Toa Henare, Togi Makabe, Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Manabu Takanishi - 8-Men Tag Match

Michael Elgin & Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Takahashi Iizuka & Minoru Suzuki - Tag Team Match

KUSHIDA, David Finlay & Kota Ibushi vs. Marty Scurll, Cody & Hangman Page - 6- Men Tag Team Match

BUSHI, EVIL, SANADA, Hiromu Takahashi & Tetsuya Naito vs. Gedo, Will Ospreay, YOSHI-HASHI, Kazuchika Okada & Hirooki Goto - 10-men Tag Team Match

Young Bucks (Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson) (c) vs. Roppongi 3K (SHO & YOH) - IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Championship

Kenny Omega (c) vs. Jay White - IWGP United States Championship

Saturday - The New Beginning in Sapporo Day 1:

Michael Elgin vs. Katsuya Kitamura - Kitamura Best of 7 Series

KUSHIDA, Tiger Mask, Jushin Liger, Manabu Nakanishi & Hiroyoshi Tenzan vs. Taichi, El Desperado, TAKA Michinoku, Yoshinobu Kanemaru & Takashi Iizuka - 10-men Tag Team Match

Toru Yano & Tomohiro Ishii vs. Chase Owens & Yujiro Takahashi

Tanga Loa, Tama Tongo & Bad Luck Fale (c) vs. Ryusuke Taguchi, Toa Henare & Togi Makabe - NEVER Openweight 6-men Tag Team Championship Match

David Finlay, Juice Robinson & Kota Ibushi vs. Cody, Hangman Page & Marty Scurll - 6-men Tag Team Match

Will Ospreay & YOSHI-HASHI vs. Hiromu Takahashi & Tetsuya Naito - Tag Team Match

Gedo, Kazuchika Okada & Hirooki Goto vs. BUSHI, EVIL & SANADA - 6-men Tag Team Match

Roppongi 3K (SHO & YOH) & Jay White vs. Young Bucks (Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson) & Kenny Omega - 6-men Tag Team Match

Hiroshi Tanahashi (c) vs. Minoru Suzuki - IWGP Intercontinental Championship Match

Sunday: The New Beginning in Sapporo Day 2:

Katsuya Kitamura vs. Juice Robinson - Kitamura Best of Seven Series

El Desperado, Taichi, TAKA Michinoku & Yoshinobu Kanemaru vs. Jushin Liger, Tiger Mask, Ryusuke Taguchi & Syota Umino - 8-men Tag Match

Toru Yano & Tomohiro Ishii vs. HIKULEO & Yujiro Takahashi - Tag Team Match

Chase Owens, Tanga Loa, Tama Tonga & Bad Luck Fale vs. Toa Henare, Togi Makabe, Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Manabu Takanishi - 8-Men Tag Match

Michael Elgin & Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Takahashi Iizuka & Minoru Suzuki - Tag Team Match

KUSHIDA, David Finlay & Kota Ibushi vs. Marty Scurll, Cody & Hangman Page - 6- Men Tag Team Match

BUSHI, EVIL, SANADA, Hiromu Takahashi & Tetsuya Naito vs. Gedo, Will Ospreay, YOSHI-HASHI, Kazuchika Okada & Hirooki Goto - 10-men Tag Team Match

Young Bucks (Matt Jackson & Nick Jackson) (c) vs. Roppongi 3K (SHO & YOH) - IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Championship

Kenny Omega (c) vs. Jay White - IWGP United States Championship

Quality matches tonight. Really excited to see what Omega can bring out of White.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oh my god what he did in the press conference. what a dick
"Hey Tanahashi, what were you saying before the match? You wanted me to bring some 'fun' to this match? Don't make me laugh, you bastard. You may have created a miracle, saving New Japan from going out of business, but that miracle will never happen again. If you ever find strength to stand up again, I'll be there to break you again. You'd better be prepared for that. The only thing that matters is POWER. And you, you wrestling fans of Sapporo, stop applauding like idiots. You guys on commentary, probably yammering that this was some 'great' match. I enjoyed destroying your knee and your ankle. The sounds they made when I was breaking them was like a symphony to my ears. Smush smush. Crack crack. You guys wouldn't know what that would sound like. Only people who have gotten in a ring have ever experienced something like that.

Tanahashi will never wrestle again. This ring is for wrestlers only. WE ARE SUZUKI-GUN.....ICHIBAN!"

"Hey Tanahashi, what were you saying before the match? You wanted me to bring some 'fun' to this match? Don't make me laugh, you bastard. You may have created a miracle, saving New Japan from going out of business, but that miracle will never happen again. If you ever find strength to stand up again, I'll be there to break you again. You'd better be prepared for that. The only thing that matters is POWER. And you, you wrestling fans of Sapporo, stop applauding like idiots. You guys on commentary, probably yammering that this was some 'great' match. I enjoyed destroying your knee and your ankle. The sounds they made when I was breaking them was like a symphony to my ears. Smush smush. Crack crack. You guys wouldn't know what that would sound like. Only people who have gotten in a ring have ever experienced something like that.

Tanahashi will never wrestle again. This ring is for wrestlers only. WE ARE SUZUKI-GUN.....ICHIBAN!"

Amazing

Remove this Banner Ad

New Japan Pro-Wrestling (On NJPWWorld and Triller TV)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back