News New Jumpers for 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If no ones noticed Sydney is clashing with Richmond next year i'm pretty sure. Btw any have what the Richmond Guernsy will look like? I'd really appreciate it. :thumbsu:

Erm.....From my account......

Just with the new reebok collar. Dunno about the Tiger below the dick smith logo, but if they do that then fine.

RichmondHome2.png

Why? Collingwood has always branded themselves as the collingwood football club, just as Carlton, essendon, etc. The kangaroos had a big push to brand themselves as exactly that, just because the marketing team now believe it is better to brand themselves and push that brand as north Melbourne doesn't mean people will change the context in how they use the name overnight. Keep pushing for North for ten years like they did with the roos and eventually people will call you North Melbourne.

Can any North Melbourne supporters enlighten me any changes to the 2010 jumper?

From the looks of this pic from the Roos Shop, as well as the logos moving up on the jumper (as with every team), side panels have been added (ala Reebok)?

Has anyone seen this in person?
the only thing that changed is the club logo switched places with the sponsor logo on the front (before the club logo was in line was the afl logo & with the mazda below it)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes well picked up. Though Mazda was always in line with the AFL logo - the Kangaroo was above.

Do you know for sure there are no side panels?
Well actually, the AFL logo basicly lined up between the Kangaroo and the Mazda logo, but that's a minor thing... and no side panel, just looked like the one line right down the side joining the front to the back of the shirt

Well actually, the AFL logo basicly lined up between the Kangaroo and the Mazda logo, but that's a minor thing... and no side panel, just looked like the one line right down the side joining the front to the back of the shirt

Coolio. Makes sense. Just thought X-Blades were ripping off Reebok again :p

So, with the Kangaroos logo below the Mazda one, I take it this is what Norths' is gonna look like next year?

NorthMelbourneHome.png

NorthMelbourneClash.png

Is that how the Mazda 3 logo looks on the back on the guernsey, because I have the 2009 jumper and its slightly different. May have changed not sure but

Is that how the Mazda 3 logo looks on the back on the guernsey, because I have the 2009 jumper and its slightly different. May have changed not sure but

I know what you mean Furla :thumbsu:

It is actually slightly different, but their aren't any good enough quality logos of it out there on the net :eek:

This is the best I have:

2e2f7z9.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back