News New jumpers for 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Same. For some reason, I loved last years jumper. Put the logo back on the jumper!
Seriously?

For such a great, simple jumper I thought Adidas ****ed you around the last few years, with the dodgy sponsor layout, bib, and curved lines everywhere.

And I'm not one for logos on the jumper...

I think the best Pies jumper was those of '02-'03 with the white lining on the collar and sleeves.

Seriously?

For such a great, simple jumper I thought Adidas ****ed you around the last few years, with the dodgy sponsor layout, bib, and curved lines everywhere.

And I'm not one for logos on the jumper...

I think the best Pies jumper was those of '02-'03 with the white lining on the collar and sleeves.

Didn't really have a problem with the bib. Maybe they could've just had straight stripes on the back of the jumper instead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

will collingwoods jumper change?

I really hope they remove the cut off side stripes on the clash jumper,Because it makes the retail jumper have 5 stripes which stopped me from Buying the clash jumper

The Collingwood clash jumper was only available from the club store this year, yes? I hope they sell them in Rebel Sport, etc. next season.

I hope they sell Jumpers at the Collingwood store in university hill so i don't have to go to Westpac centre

OH YUCK!!! HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT :eek: Bibs are something babies wear, not footballers! Was so unnecessary, like most of the things on adidas templates. Looked so much worse on Adelaide's jumper though

At least it's not like this one.

Adelaide-2009.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back