News New jumpers for 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is though, a lot of sponsors try to stand out, and it's just cluttered. Jeep stands out on the Richmond sash because it's just there - no boxes, no colours, no distractions to a possible consumers eyes.

I mean, how much more would you notice a white QBE and Citi on the Swans home jumper? It's just much more easy to identify.

In boring news, this is the updated sponsor for Freo.

FD448a-Programmed-MREC-Web-Advertisement-DRAFT-3.jpg

Now that I think about it, they'll probably go with something like this. Which is what they use for the badges on their cars.
Essendon2012KIAlogos.png

That sash is way too centred.

Correct. It's getting higher and higher up the side...
The Kia Logo looks alright like it is on those guernseys though...even though there's more white than we here on bigfooty would like, at least it's not on a toxic-snot-green box like, say, bingle for Richmond!

That sash looks terrible. It even looks as though it gets thicker as it goes up.

Is that a new collar as well? It looks a lot more rounded. Almost seems to be a fatter ISC-lite design.

I thought True Value Solar was co-sponsor along with KIA? Obviously not true. But the KIA logo doesn't look too bad. Probably slightly better than Samsung.

I thought True Value Solar was co-sponsor along with KIA? Obviously not true. But the KIA logo doesn't look too bad. Probably slightly better than Samsung.

True Value Solar is still a major sponsor. Zaharakis may just be wearing an away jumper or one that was specially made with KIA on both sides.

I don't think the collar has been changed, just the sash has been moved to the left. I have no idea why they did that though.

True Value Solar is still a major sponsor. Zaharakis may just be wearing an away jumper or one that was specially made with KIA on both sides.

I don't think the collar has been changed, just the sash has been moved to the left. I have no idea why they did that though.

I'd say you're not too far off with this guess.

Centre placing of the sash is odd, but I'll grow to like it. Looks as if its the same angle as this years' though, just placed leftwards.

What I'm really worried about is Ricky Dyson in the photo :p.
x2_8c11aa5

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd say you're not too far off with this guess.

Centre placing of the sash is odd, but I'll grow to like it. Looks as if its the same angle as this years' though, just placed leftwards.

What I'm really worried about is Ricky Dyson in the photo :p.
x2_8c11aa5

I thought Hird would show up to the photo shoot rather than Thompson, or is Thompson coach now:p

Kia logo is pretty good, but the placing of the sash is terrible.

Why can't they put their energies into creating a clash jumper.

The Kia logo looks great though, IMO. :thumbsu:

------

I've posted this on another thread a while ago but not sure if it's been posted here, so I may aswell post it.*

AWAY%20STRIP2.jpg

GW11-CLASH-GUERNSEY-SUP-.jpg

*Sorry if it's been posted already. ;)

That is the most boring jumper in AFL history, who the **** would spend $100 on that?

Not 100% sure that'll be there jumper next year. Anything could happen between now and Round 1 2012.

Says this on their online shop:

Orange:

GWS GIANTS Official Playing Guernsey - Adult

Clash:

GWS GIANTS Official Clash Guernsey - Adult

If thats anything to go by then there going to be their official jumpers, but yeh, you never know what they will do/decide on wearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back