News New jumpers for 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Problem then comes that Brisbane's clash guernsey is white, and the Swans have a large amount of white on their guernsey. So Brisbane can't wear their clash vs Sydney. Always thought that North, Geelong, Brisbane and Gold Coast need to minimise white/red in their kits vs Sydney. North did this year with their inverted kit. Brisbane just wore white shorts (good job there boys!). Don't think Sydney have hosted GC yet. And Geelong wear a predominantly white guernsey with Navy shorts.

41271652.jpg

Looks great :thumbsu: I would keep the outline of the sash but make it silver

That's the modern lion. The head doesn't stick out far enough to be the Fitzroy lion.

I hadn't noticed, I guess the jumpers that crap I don't look closely and just hope it goes away.

Hard to see them wearing that ever again. Vale Baby Blue, we hardly knew ye.

Conversely, will we ever see the Bulldogs in their new (old) home jumper with the white shorts? They seem to have gone down the Fremantle path with their white 'clash' jumper treating it as a permanent away, even in Melbourne.

It'd be a classic look - they would never have worn the current home combination before this year, black shorts was the convention.
I think it would look 'real neat'. Unfortunately, the Doggies have failed to impress me since the jumper change... laziness with the socks and now a hackjob of a logo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not bad, far from it. But it's just so generic. Just looks like a template jumper with the G whacked on the front. There are many worse jumpers in the league but GWS could have made something much better.

Was told this has an all Gold back, which is the Cancer Council's colour, and also West Coast's first Home jumper. So it should look something like this.
Well, should look a lot like this, really.
West-Coast-Cancer-2012.gif

I guess they want to make it a one off being for the cancer council, but how awesome would have 1987 jumper with today's eagle looked:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back