News New jumpers for 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That eagle is a bit:

nazi-eagle.gif

GWS wearing a special jumper v Collingwood as part of the Building Australia promotion.

Thanks to CBUS Property, the GIANTS v Collingwood game is dedicated to all those who have helped build Australia. As a tribute to those who built this nation, the GIANTS will wear a one-off jumper featuring all the names of the nominees in the CBUS Nation Building promotion. The 18 winners will be presented with a GIANTS jumper and 'Building Australia' medal prior to the game.

Source?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It looks like someone has just attacked it with a sharpie :thumbsdown:

My thought's exactly when watching the game today.

They coudln't went the same way Sydney went with there special jumper with using low opacity on the text.

Now to anyone that ever thinks "hey Mero should do WAFL & SANFL jumpers", this is why I don't. Even if I haad the historical research from PaulieG, which I do, updating them is just a nightmare in comps where I have zero interest. I would never have found that jumper. And in some respects, I wish I hadn't. Just horrible.
Hey Mero... you should do WAFL & SANFL, maybe VFL too... wont be too hard.... I'd help... but.. urrr... you know... busy.... with... something...

When did I say I didn't know?
Just a continuation of the joking around from your German-unbad comment the other day.
Was in Rebel sport today, and noticed the Carlton retail had an odd colour. It almost looked grey, as compared to the navy blue that I was expecting.

Has anyone else noticed this? The player issues look the right colour to me.
Pretty sure this has been pullled up here before, that the material under it or something is grey, so it has a grey look.
A think its like why Port appear brown in light.

Just a continuation of the joking around from your German-unbad comment the other day.

Pretty sure this has been pullled up here before, that the material under it or something is grey, so it has a grey look.
A think its like why Port appear brown in light.

Port's jumper is brown IMO. They had footage of Port at training today on the news, and the shorts were clearly black, the guernsey was significantly different to the shorts.

Port's jumper is brown IMO. They had footage of Port at training today on the news, and the shorts were clearly black, the guernsey was significantly different to the shorts.

Brings a whole new dimension to the derogatory term "Poort".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back