News New Jumpers for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or does the nike template look better with out the patch?
Current
94367_4c07556196b3fe078cc300076e151b02.jpg

Edited
No Patch.png

He's gonna be a freak :D
He's already a freak. It's going to be weird seeing him in a NM guernsey. Already weird getting his snapchats in his polo shirt haha.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great tribute by the Pies here to Phillip Hughes (that's the second thing they've done now, I'm really impressed with the club.)

But its relevance in this thread is the new matchball sponsor for the club – "United" – I'm pretty sure they're a petrol station, I can recall seeing them in Melbourne but there aren't any out this way.

1507995_10152652691191107_6254240851226751897_n.jpg

Are you sure that will be the official ball for Collingwood? The other face of it looks completely different to previous years: no Kangaroo Brand, smaller AFL logo (or gold club logo), and there appears to be some added small writing under the "RIN". If I were to guess, I'd say it was one of those promo balls they occasionally sell at servos, or maybe a ball for a lower league.

St Kilda finally has some 2015 ISC gear, so I guess it's confirmed we're not moving
33226-st-kida-2015-mens-fleece-stickman-hoodie-pre-sale-2000.jpg

http://shop.saints.com.au/st-kida-2015-mens-fleece-stickman-hoodie-pre-sale-85567.phtml

chibimatty, you've started a trend.

Interesting that they added a football to the Saint silhouette, as it doesn't appear on the old VFL shield logo:
StKilda-logo-1980.gif

...but also interesting that, instead of replacing the VFL logo in the Saint's hand, they put the ball on the ground in front of him. Depending on how you look at things, he's either bouncing it on the ground, or he just dropped it and hasn't noticed :p

Are you sure that will be the official ball for Collingwood? The other face of it looks completely different to previous years: no Kangaroo Brand, smaller AFL logo (or gold club logo), and there appears to be some added small writing under the "RIN". If I were to guess, I'd say it was one of those promo balls they occasionally sell at servos, or maybe a ball for a lower league.

Interesting that they added a football to the Saint silhouette, as it doesn't appear on the old VFL shield logo:
StKilda-logo-1980.gif

...but also interesting that, instead of replacing the VFL logo in the Saint's hand, they put the ball on the ground in front of him. Depending on how you look at things, he's either bouncing it on the ground, or he just dropped it and hasn't noticed :p
I'm sure the team would like to say that it's the former. But with the way they're playing at the moment, it may well be the latter

I'm sure the team would like to say that it's the former. But with the way they're playing at the moment, it may well be the latter
You sure do a lot of sledging for a GWS supporter.

And you talk a lot of crap for a supporter of a team who fizzled out big time in the years following the 2006 GF ;)
Haha you do talk your fair share of shit :p

And you talk a lot of crap for a supporter of a team who fizzled out big time in the years following the 2006 GF ;)
At least we were there. That's something I can't guarantee GWS will achieve.

You mean the club that went from wooden spooners to top four in 2011? The same club that's made finals 20 times in 28 seasons including three flags? The same club that has an average winning margin of 97 points against GWS?

You mean the club that went from wooden spooners to top four in 2011? The same club that's made finals 20 times in 28 seasons including three flags? The same club that has an average winning margin of 97 points against GWS?
Not to mention the most successful interstate side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back