News New Jumpers for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw Gelongs new training tops. I like the gold!
095645-4fd67a10-7864-11e4-a7f2-87cba13b8c8b.jpg

please ignore Mitch's rolls. (sorry this was the only pic of the top ive seen)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think so. The term 'away jumper', while two separate words, has one distinct meaning; a jumper that ought to be worn away, as in, not the home jumper.

In that respect then the royal wings is a terrible away jumper, because it isn't the home jumper.

It's linguistic semantics, really.
So your saying it's terrible of them to have it as an away jumper?

10805685_10152915170973919_6748474923486982211_n.jpg

Are the balls changing next year?

The 'Kangaroo Imprint' is gone from under the Sherrin word mark and the AFL logo is huge (and fits pretty poorly, the top of the AFL football and the Sherrin's arc looks pretty bad). Plus there's no logo on the underside.

I've seen these a few times and they seem to have the sponsors on them. I thought clubs were always given their own imprinted balls (with the club logo in gold) at the start of the season?

10805685_10152915170973919_6748474923486982211_n.jpg

Are the balls changing next year?

The 'Kangaroo Imprint' is gone from under the Sherrin word mark and the AFL logo is huge (and fits pretty poorly, the top of the AFL football and the Sherrin's arc looks pretty bad). Plus there's no logo on the underside.

I've seen these a few times and they seem to have the sponsors on them. I thought clubs were always given their own imprinted balls (with the club logo in gold) at the start of the season?
That photo has sponsors, the Kangaroo branding (I think) and a club logo, albeit a faint one.

I thought they announced that the wings were preferred, and they were awaiting approval of the design for 2016 or something?

We were told, during the poll, that the wings were winning, but were never updated once it ended. We were also told that some sort of announcement would be made in the year book, then a few weeks later told that that wouldn't be happening:drunk: So really all we know is that it's highly likely that the wings won the vote, whether that's enough to get it over the line, and make the chage for 2016 is still unknown.

It's taking a f**king long time to get any sort of update though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back