News New Jumpers for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay – here's everything you need to know! The OP has been updated

Adelaide:
  • New manufacturer in BLK
  • New clash guernsey
  • A new, alternate crow logo features on new BLK training guernseys in green, orange and yellow. It also appears on a black run-out top.
  • The Crows 25th Anniversary logo appears above the numbers on all guernseys.

Brisbane:

Carlton:
  • New home guernsey with the traditional monogram (chosen after members' vote)
  • New Nike template with slightly altered collar
  • New logo, identical to last year's 150th Anniversary crest except the "Celebrating 150 Years" text is replaced with Carlton's traditional Latin motto, "Mens Sana In Corpore Sano"

Collingwood:

Essendon:

Fremantle:
Geelong:

Gold Coast:
  • New manufacturer in BLK
  • GC logo is rendered slightly differently than last year on all guernseys (lighter inside)

GWS:

Hawthorn:

Melbourne:

North Melbourne:

Port Adelaide:

Richmond:

St. Kilda:
  • Nothing has been announced or leaked as of yet

Sydney:

West Coast:

• Nothing has been announced or leaked as of yet

Western Bulldogs:

Umpires:

Last edited:

Oh really? Do you have an image?
Klimmy pointed it out
Why does the home have writing on the back of the collar while the clash doesn't?
$_57.JPG

Also I've deliberately left off new media polos and training jumpers or it would just be too much. I only included training jumpers for Adelaide and the Bulldogs as they both feature new logos unseen before this year

Is it worth mentioning that Port opened up a new online store (replacing the old one) and now has new merch created by Sportscorp and not ISC?

I mean, it still has ISC, but now it also has Sportscorp.

New Carlton clash:

https://shopdesq.imgstg.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Product&CategoryID=2555&ProductID=47053&OrgID=1745

Looks atrocious. The navy swoop returns to the front, and the heritage CFC looks all kinds of wrong on a white background. Should have stuck with the modern version for the clash.

Also, the non-raised heritage CFC's look really shit, and unfortunately that's the way it has been on the player issue clash for the last two years.

Strange that they would only have the raised momogram on the home, and not the clash:confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New Carlton clash:

https://shopdesq.imgstg.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=Product&CategoryID=2555&ProductID=47053&OrgID=1745

Looks atrocious. The navy swoop returns to the front, and the heritage CFC looks all kinds of wrong on a white background. Should have stuck with the modern version for the clash.

Also, the non-raised heritage CFC's look really shit, and unfortunately that's the way it has been on the player issue clash for the last two years.
I retract my previous statement:
Hopefully they keep selling the player issue clash jumpers because I would definitely get one, like my baby blue clash! :thumbsu:
Our clash is now horrible I'm sending in my clash jumper with just sidepanels. :cry:

I honestly like the shield clash for Carlton. Looks good to me..
Agreed. I mean, would prefer something more "solid" like a white top, monogram in the middle on top of a navy horizontal bar. But the "shield" clash is fine unless they're allowed to wear it away vs Port in BP again :p

Agreed. I mean, would prefer something more "solid" like a white top, monogram in the middle on top of a navy horizontal bar. But the "shield" clash is fine unless they're allowed to wear it away vs Port in BP again :p

Or if they refuse to wear it against us at subi, and we have to wear white shorts to accomidate them!

Or if they refuse to wear it against us at subi, and we have to wear white shorts to accomidate them!
There's a reason WCE have a clash top.
It's called "home games against Vic clubs whose clash tops have been approved but then the AFL decides the top isn't actually good enough" :p

I see they brought back the shield look for the clash

Looks really bad compared to what they had this year

From what I've heard it was supposed to be like that in 2014 as well, but Nike fortunately screwed it up. Honestly.

Just looked at our fixture and we'll only wear it twice next season, or three times if we use it against the Eagles.

From what I've heard it was supposed to be like that in 2014 as well, but Nike fortunately screwed it up. Honestly.

Just looked at our fixture and we'll only wear it twice next season, or three times if we use it against the Eagles.

The perfect clash guernsey then! Hardly worn on field, but sold to the kiddies and the club makes a shit load of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back