News New Jumpers for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind buying this jumper
North-Away-2000.gif
North-PS-1998.gif

surely North claim the best
Serious prison bar love in those designs.... Front and back.

Holy crap. Look at the sizing instructions! I didn't realise Nike were run by ISC these days

Gotta love it.

"Please note that we can't facilitate size exchanges, even though we really are forcing you to take a huge stab in the dark as to which size is right for you. DON'T GET IT WRONG LOL"

All you guys love Nike as a manufacturer. And, all I've got to say is: muahaha!!!
TBH, I think their stuff after the 90's has been pretty poor. Massive difference between the quality seen in Nike soccer jerseys and the Nike AFL jumpers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All you guys love Nike as a manufacturer. And, all I've got to say is: muahaha!!!
To be fair though, Nike were the clear benchmark in the early 2000's. I mean they even got Ports SBS jumper to look good with the chunky collar and cuffs. Their material is the one thing I don't like about them now, it looks like something you'd make a swimming rashy with IMO.

Never thought I'd say this, but come back X-Blades! Way too much gap in that middle stripe.

So the Carlton jumper you can order, that's $300, and you pick a number, are they player issues? Or you order your size and pick a number?
Both. They're player issues, where the monogram is 3D, the only time you can get one like that, apparently. Exactly what the players will wear.....unless you get a clash. Hopefully they keep selling the player issue clash jumpers because I would definitely get one, like my baby blue clash! :thumbsu:

The latter. The CFC is 3D, the only time you can get one like that....unless you get a clash IIRC. Hopefully they keep doing the player issues with the clashes :thumbsu:

So it's basically a player issue, but you pick the size and number, instead of trying to pick a number of a player that will fit you. Ok cool. TBH I'd probably pay $300 if I were a Carlton man, and would pay that if the Eagles offered the same thing, which they never would.

So it's basically a player issue, but you pick the size and number, instead of trying to pick a number of a player that will fit you. Ok cool. TBH I'd probably pay $300 if I were a Carlton man, and would pay that if the Eagles offered the same thing, which they never would.
I slightly edited my post before you replied, but yes. You don't get someone's actual guernsey, you get the size that suits you'd get if you were playing for this great club. :)

Hey! Don't give up hope! I'm sure the Eagles will do the same, with raised wings..

I slightly edited my post before you replied, but yes. You don't get someone's actual guernsey, you get the size that suits you'd get if you were playing for this great club. :)

Hey! Don't give up hope! I'm sure the Eagles will do the same, with raised wings..

If only! I've been told by some guy in charge at the eagles store that the 2014 player issues won't be released at all, either through the team store like they used to do a few years ago, or through the online auctions:( The eagles are so far behind in terms of the merch they offer, and their customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back