32161-port-adelaide-2015-mens-home-guernsey-1000.jpg

32162-port-adelaide-2015-mens-clash-guernsey-1000.jpg

33853-port-adelaide-power-2015-mens-players-polo-1000.jpg

View attachment 96200View attachment 96201
WesternBulldogs87.jpg

View attachment 96202View attachment 96203
the rest was pretty average oh and by the way sorry for the big pictures
I'd throw in Ports pre season jumper too

I'm pretty sure that the crows are pushing that logo subtley to eventually replace the normal logo. Would be all for it, especially how much it nods towards the piping shrike.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi guys new to this footy forum thing and not sure if I am posting in the right section but I will throw it out there any how (apologies in advance if I have posted in wrong section or offended) - was looking for some of you guys creative input into a new footy jumper design incorporating the colours Black green white and yellow any assistance would be greatly appreciated

Hi guys new to this footy forum thing and not sure if I am posting in the right section but I will throw it out there any how (apologies in advance if I have posted in wrong section or offended) - was looking for some of you guys creative input into a new footy jumper design incorporating the colours Black green white and yellow any assistance would be greatly appreciated
If you search you can find a request thread which may be a bit more useful, although someone will probably help you out here anyway

Baysie FC...?

Brisbane may have the club song inside the neck?

7636_19721_2275.jpg
7638_19739_2413.jpg

(See the close-ups on the BLK website)
what is the point, no body is ever going to see it, unless it shows through the back on a wet day.
even then it's useless because it'll be the wrong way around.

maybe it's incase the players forget the song after a win, they can just take off their jumpers and read it off the back.

what is the point, no body is ever going to see it, unless it shows through the back on a wet day.
even then it's useless because it'll be the wrong way around.

maybe it's incase the players forget the song after a win, they can just take off their jumpers and read it off the back.
It's a trend clubs go through. It's good for easily identifying a Player Issue too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back