News New Jumpers for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
10848178_1506020806354344_528947072_n.jpg

great guernsey and great pic

There's a new (****ing weird) photo with our clash jumper, which makes me think we're keeping it. And here I was thinking we'd be seeing big changes this off season.
(Sorry for the thumbnail, on Tapatalk)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418122658768.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418122658768.jpeg
    79 KB · Views: 7

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a new (******* weird) photo with our clash jumper, which makes me think we're keeping it. And here I was thinking we'd be seeing big changes this off season.

fresh off the set of the sound of music

Last edited:
There's a new (******* weird) photo with our clash jumper, which makes me think we're keeping it. And here I was thinking we'd be seeing big changes this off season.

Sigh, our clash jumpers for the most part would look great with black shorts. I'd love if our home jumper had a white back, narrow the red and black panels a little and use that jumper each week.

Otherwise I really like that design - one of the best jumpers we've had.

Who even buys football socks at a club store anyway?

They are a complete embarrassment. I don't think I've ever seen socks steer away from solid colours.

All it looks like is random lines just floating.

I didn't think I'd ever be commentating on football socks but what a joke.

If ever there was a "might look good in your head, terrible in real life", feel, this is it.

Adelaide Clash Socks
34335-adelaide-crows-2015-mens-on-field-clash-socks-pre-sale-1000.jpg
As long as the sock wearing trend doesn't revert back to pulling them up I think we'll be right (in fact, it may encourage the odd player to start wearing theirs down).
just came across this:
3d iinet logo now included on the polo, limited time only, its so rare only half of it features on the polo!
34168-hawthorn-hawks-2015-mens-media-polo-2000.jpg
What's the bet the schmuck designer did the same on the other side, we probably can't see it because it's white text.
Wonder who thought that shot was a good Idea. :drunk:

I thought that top said "TEAM DEFENCE" too.

But they misspelled "Defense". :p

Insert joke about American spelling HERE >>>

[QUOTE="EMGEE_6, post: 36380161, member: 154744]What's the bet the schmuck designer did the same on the other side, we probably can't see it because it's white text.
[/QUOTE]
He did. You can tell because it goes over the outline. Seriously they should get is to do this stuff because
A. We know how to make clipping masks and
B. We are the people that care about new jumpers the most.

Just on the Crows socks (home and clash), it sees many a club is now creeping closer to what was once solely Carlton territory.

The Port and Freo revised home strips are very similar to ours from the back, and now Adelaide have basically all navy socks. Bit annoying to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back