News New Jumpers for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

View attachment 117733

So found a more revealing version of the photo on twitter, not sure how to respond if this is our clash jumper
It's like this
Hawthorn-Preseason-4.gif

and
Hawthorn-White-2013.gif

had a baby together.

So I was having a look at the AFL Store a looked at what is shown when you hover over the team logos, here they are:
Untitled-1_zpshglnlm7l.png

I realise this isnt how it would sit on the player, but as it is in the image, its only the North, Collingwood, West Coast and Sydney that dont really bunch up on the shoulders and around the collar. And thats not even mentioning the hideousness of the Adidas teams. Also interesting to note is the use of Richmond and St Kilda guernseys there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I tweeted the Cyril pic and was asked politely to take it down.
(with the promise of information on jumpers as they get released)
textbook adidas

Oh man, it is their clash isn't it? An awful year for Hawthorn jumper wise.

Not sure if this is the right place for it, but with all the monogram changes for Carlton, what exactly is their official logo/monogram at the moment?

I've seen the new (old style) logo featuring the wreath plastered all over the Carlton website, but have come across the plain rounded logo (as seen in Bryce's image above) a fair bit as well, including the AFL home page.

As for their jumpers, I know their home has gone back to the old-style monogram but I've seen both the rounded and old styles on their away/clash (sometimes in the same picture).

I haven't been following the pre-season, so can't comment on what they've recently run out it, and unfortunately don't have any references for what I have seen over the last few weeks/months. If I am able to I will try and find images and post them for reference a little later.

I know the OP mentions the home/away and logo have all changed, but any clarification on why the old stuff is still appearing would be appreciated.

Oh man, it is their clash isn't it? An awful year for Hawthorn jumper wise.
I would have to think so.
It is quite simply one of the worst AFL jumpers not produced by Puma.
(Hawthorn Diamond, West Coast Ochre, Brisbane Nursing Home sheets)

I think the only good response to this is starting a main board thread. "What is a picture so SHOCKING that evil corporation ADIDAS doesn't want you to see? Click inside to find out!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back