News New Jumpers for 2017 - All changes in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm pretty confident it's fake and deceptive – who uses impact anymore? – but this entire forum revolves around favouritism and cliques so despite a warning, nothing'll happen to Mero but it will happen to the next person who does it. Would love to be proved wrong but I'm pretty sure Gibbo said the next person would be carded?

Yeah I'm pretty confident it's fake and deceptive – who uses impact anymore? – but this entire forum revolves around favouritism and cliques so despite a warning, nothing'll happen to Mero but it will happen to the next person who does it. Would love to be proved wrong but I'm pretty sure Gibbo said the next person would be carded?
mero is the tsar of the FGDB

untouchable and cannot be carded :D

complete with a BLK wack
QONVIyz.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah being sponsored by Puma is really going to change how you're seen... not the fact you never play finals.

Keep the bay stuff in the bay

Rfc has struggled to get top tier sponsorship deals and merch arrangements for years. Part because of our onfield, but a big part due to the rabble our club was. We failed to give sponsors any value in spite of the size of our supporter base.

This isnt an end step, but a progressive one showing the perceptions of rfc as a commercial partner are changing

I've always had it in my head that ISC and BLK seem like more of low level, amateur grade brands compared to the Adidas and Nikes of the sporting industry. So it's nice to see another world recognised brand with another team, it just makes it seem more professional in my eyes.
Don't lump ISC with BLK. They're not a prestigious name but they don't cut corners with quality particularly on-field.

Keep the bay stuff in the bay

Rfc has struggled to get top tier sponsorship deals and merch arrangements for years. Part because of our onfield, but a big part due to the rabble our club was. We failed to give sponsors any value in spite of the size of our supporter base.

This isnt an end step, but a progressive one showing the perceptions of rfc as a commercial partner are changing
It's not bay stuff, it's the truth. The average person cares about wins and reality is, Richmond are seen as pretenders.

As for commercial deals, that's irrelevant to public perception. Sponsorships are brokered through nepotism and mates doing deals. And fundamentally every company wants to have their logo on the jumper of the premiers. What are you trying to say? Richmond have not delivered a good, successful image for their sponsors. Sure there is coaching stability, a lack of off-field dramas, but fundamentally they're not seen as intimidating or good on field. Don't say I'm being a troll when this is fundamental to your argument – on-field success colours perception of a sports team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back