News New Jumpers For 2018 - All Changes In OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Interesting tweet here. The way its worded, and the fact it was in response to a negative tweet about a new clash, it almost sounds like they're trying to say that its not going to change? Like we'll be getting our wish?

What are peoples thoughts on this? Is there something there or am I just clutching at straws and reading too much into it?

That's my tweet. The response I got makes me think something may have changed.
The poll did wind up around the same time as the "wearing a clash in a GF" debate kicked off. I'm hoping for a change of heart.

That's my tweet. The response I got makes me think something may have changed.
The poll did wind up around the same time as the "wearing a clash in a GF" debate kicked off. I'm hoping for a change of heart.
Hopefully for your sake they realised that they may actually have to play a Grand Final in it

Anyone else think this looks a bit different?

Looks weird to me because the logos are centred differently on each side.

The new crest doesn't work well, no contrast, gets lost.

The white stripes now appear to be the same width as the black ones, which is the only improvement IMO.

Fremantle 2018 jumper. The Woodside logo is now with a capital W and the box is bigger compared to last year.
561461.jpg

EDF1A2F5-A709-85AC-881F6E0658B760C4Home-Jumper.jpg
The corners are no longer rounded either.

no shoulder panels this year, looks a lot cleaner.
I bet the player issue ones will have shoulders.
Same as all the other clubs who are wearing ISC jumpers.
This is probably one they grabbed from the club shop to throw on the new kid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why's that? ISC retail guernseys have always used the same template as the player editions.
And they've also used the same template for all the teams they've done in a given year.
I'm just cynical of seeing a jumper and automatically considering it to be the same as the game worn versions.

Not related to new gear. but does anyone know when the deadline is for new guernsey numbers for 2018

Not related to new gear. but does anyone know when the deadline is for new guernsey numbers for 2018
I don't know when the deadline is, but I believe they've all been done, but I'm not sure if the draftees have been done.

My favorite Guernseys for 2018 will have to be Adelaide's and West Coast.
What are your opinions on the Gold Coast jumper? Most people want to see a total rebrand, do you have any ideas about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back